Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<:Narrow Minded:>

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Braal
Braal

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Character Info.
Name: Braal
Race:

<:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 12:47 pm

''Indeed, it can take time sometimes before we get some news from the outside world.''

~Would say Faal as Diablo approached the huge anxil. He pulled out the soulstone from his pockets and placed it on the dark heavy metallic thing before to smash the hammer against the stone with all his might. The soulstone explodes, creating blindy light for few minutes while dust fall down to ground.~

''Here it is. It's done. Goodbye, Mephisto and may the creator have pity of you.''

~Would say Diablo before to leave the hammer on the anxil.~

''Now, it's time for our Council in the Sanctuary of Chaos.''

~Would add the Lord of Terror as he moaned Mephisto's lost. Faal comforted him as possible as he could for he was the spirit of their duo.~

''Don't worry, you did well to end the threat he represented. Now, we got to go.''

~Would say Faal. Diablo nodded in agreement upon hearing his words.~

''Let him gather other metals and gems for a little more while and we'll depart the forges after.''

~Would suggest Faal. Diablo nodded his head again. He then grabbed some metal with few gems and one of his fallen claws before to work into the forges for Diablo decided to make a dagger for Methros. It helped him to come in terms with his grief as he worked hard and when he had finished, Diablo handed the weapon to Methros.~

''Here's my gift for you. May it serves you well in your next journeys.''

~Would say Diablo as he gave him the beautiful dagger he wrought out of Hell's fire. Diablo turned his attention to Faal before to speak again.~

''It's time to go now.''

~He announced before to leave the forges, having deposit the hammer close the anxil. Faal followed him, hot on his tails for Diablo decided to walk in the direction of the Sanctuary of Chaos, determine to move on with his famous Council.~
Back to top Go down
http://isadora22.forumcircle.com/index.php/
Tomahna
Tomahna

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character Info.
Name: Tomahna Riva
Race: Outcast

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 1:30 pm

Methros stony hand carefully took the dagger and Methros looked at it as if caught in a trance and he decided that it is better to wait here for the time being and slowly began the practice bending earth from hell
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 1:36 pm

''Come on, Methros, we're heading to the Sanctuary of Chaos to hear the tales that Diablo has to tell us.''

~Summoned Faal as he went back into the forges. Diablo had decided to wait for them into the entrance of the Sanctuary.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:41 pm

Methros nods his head and says "Some places a spirit is forbidden to go so I would like to stay here and practice and I am sorry I can not hear the stories"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:49 pm

''Don't worry, you can go in the Sanctuary for it isn't a place where spirits can't go. Several are entering it each days.''

~Would say Faal quietly in a confident tone.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 7:15 pm

Methros than says "there in lies a problem as part of my banishment I am allowed no contact with other spirits"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 8:41 pm

''I'm sorry, I didn't know that... erm... little detail. In this case, I've got a better idea.''

~Would apologize Faal before to think for a little while.~

''DIABLO!''

~Would yell Faal with all the might of his voice. The Lord of Terror came to meet him immediately after he heard Faal's scream.~

'' What's the problem?''

~Would ask the Lord of Terror.~

''We have to do the Council elsewhere then into the Sanctuary of Chaos or Methos won't be able to hear our stories.''

~Would say Faal.~

''Hmm... In this case, we'll do that into the forges's antechamber. Is it okay for you two?''

~Would ask Diablo.~

''That's fine for me for we can trust Hephaestos.''

~Would respond Faal.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 8:49 pm

Methros nods his head and says "thank you I will gladly come" and he qucikly stands up and gets ready to go
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 9:24 pm

''It's nothing. I absolutely wanted you to hear our tales for you own the right to know what we know as a friend of us, Prime Demons.''

~Would declare a modest Faal as Diablo lead them to the famous antechamber. Hephaestos had retrieved his hammer and decided to let them be, returning to work.~

''We need to go that way, the antechamber is at the end of this tortuous path.''

~Would say Diablo as he showed them the way.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 6:40 am

Methros nods his head and follows them
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 9:19 am

~Diablo led them throughout the whole path and they arrived to the entrance of a huge structure looking as a gothic cathedral. He went into the place and saw that Hephaestos had taken the liberty to install comfortable chairs for them.~

''Ah, that Hephaestos! He's perhaps an insane guy but he cares about his lord nonetheless.''

~Would comment Faal with a large grin as they install into the chairs. They were alone for there was no spirits for Diablo ordered all his minions to let them alone including the countless spirits in the Sanctuary of Chaos because he didn't want to hear what he was going to say aloud.~

''Here we are, into the Hell's Forges antechamber and here is where the Council with us, Prime Demons will take place.''

~Would proclaim Diablo solemnly as he was the president in the Council.~

''Very well, I think we should start with the actual matters before to go with ancient things.''

~Would add the Lord of Terror before to let Faal talk for the King of Ice knew better what was happening in the outside world.~

''Creatures of the Night poured on the surface of Earth as swarms. They're spreading death, diseases, illnesses and destruction on their path. Things would be fine if it was only for that evil creatures. Wicked witches, wizards, elemental wizards and necromancers are roaming the world as well, accompanied with great beasts from the Ancient World which we have no desire to see back to life. And to add more on the matter at stake, there's Demons Hunters as ever in the past. They're willing to kill us and they won't stop until the last Prime Demon will be dead for they're very fond of us unfortunately. Gnome slaves are working for them for these hunters are Dark Elves. The number of these hunters increased so dramatically in no times that we shouldn't take them lightly this time. But it's not all. Behind all those events, there's a menace worst than everything we've faced until now. There's an evil God, hidden in his dark dimension, spreading corruption, torture, mutilation and destruction and he aspires to take over the world to be its eternal ruler. He has also minions that are only shadows made of darkness. They all seek to destroy Diablo and I for we're obstacles for their Master. I ignore its name. I only know that he really exists and that we mut have to fight him if we want to survive. And now, that evil God is enthralling men and spirits to him. He will kill all those that aren't under his thrall. Against that evil God, we must unite or fall. That's all the knowledge I've collected before to meet you, Methros and I deemed it was of the utmost importance to share my knowledge with both of you. That's the other reason that pushed me to be willing to meet Mephisto and Diablo. I also wanted to know the truth about my mother's death for it haunted me for several millennia. That's also why I didn't mind you to follow me even if I knew that the battle against Mephisto could lead you to death but the Lord of Hatred passing was necessary otherwise we won't be sat here and talking about dreadful matters.''

~Would say Faal as he paused.~

''But there's something I've discovered while collecting all those information: That evil God is ancient, older than the world itself and that he helped in its creation for he was good at the beginning of his existence. I read it on an old text written by the gods themselves in an ancient temple while I traveled across the lands. It says that that God was full of goodness even if he dwelled amid darkness. I'm not sure for the translation wasn't easy to do but I think that he was oldest than Darkness itself and it spoke a bit about the Aria but it's only suppositions for it was written in the divine language which we only partly understand when we're wandering on Earth.''

~Would add Faal.~

''Diablo all those things have a connection with both the past and the present. I know what text you're talking about, my dear beloved nephew for a version in the Infernal Language exists and I know that one by heart.''

~Would say Diablo. He marked a pause before to go any further into his speech for he wanted Methros to show his opinion about what he just hear for there was so much more to say and the Quest wasn't revealed yet for he kept it for the end which will come later, after all will be said about the ancient time, which he was an expert into the knowledge of that period of time, being somehow as the Three's archives.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 11:19 am

Methros nods his head as a gesture to continue going
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:16 pm

''Very well, perhaps you can tell me what that infamous text says?''

~Would demand Faal to his uncle. Diablo nods his head before to narrate it.~

''Long ago, before the world was created existed seventeen gods. They were all beings of light and they were living in harmony even if the seventeenth god preferred to live amid darkness. They all harnessed powers of the elements, living in peace with their creation, the world and were its guardians. They lived in harmony for there was no leader among them. That was until the seventeenth god started to long for leadership. The other sixteen gods disagreed to that and it resulted into a war between gods. They called him the Dark One for they feared to pronounce his name aloud. His mind was corrupted by darkness as he begun to harness dark powers. As he did it, the Dark One began to become powerful. The other gods were frightened to face his might. The Dark One didn't stop to absorb darkness, becoming powerfullest day after day until his whole both body and mind were corrupted. It was at that moment that appeared the Aria for he created them and bestowed them a land. When his brethren saw what he had done, they decided to imprison him into another plane of existence via the Hellmouth. They were successful in their task but before to vanish from the world, the Dark One sworn to return one day to seek vengeance. It was soon after he disappeared that the great Lucifer appeared. He was a mighty angel and he wage war with the gods. It resulted with his banishment in the depths of the world, which led to the creation of Hell. From that time forward, he was known as the Fallen Angel and all his followers were thrown with him. It's said that he'll come out of Hell when time will come for the End of Times.''

~Would be Diablo's narration.~

''That brings us almost to the creation of the Three.''

~Would state Faal. The Lord of Terror nods his head in approval.~

''Indeed for Lucifer is the creator of all demons from the weakest to the strongest and created ranks and races to distinguish them all.''

~Would say Diablo before pausing.~

''He settled his dwellings deep, into the last level of Hell and he rarely shows himself. We'll see more often his legions of fallen angels which are his followers. Then, he created the Dark Bible and his rules that dictate Hell from its creation. Then, the souls of the fallen started to be cast in Hell after they faced judgement and eternal tortures started, settled to fit both the rules and Lucifer's own pleasure. But meanwhile, the gods were facing another menace for the sixteenth god which was the youngest and powerfullest of them all was corrupted by darkness because he sought leadership too but compared to his brother, he wanted dominion over the world, not only over his kindred for this one had seen the potential of their own creation. People pronounced his name defiantly for several wars were fought against him. He was the Dark Lord Mellyan. He was defeated by a pure hearted hero for the legend said that only a hero with a pure heart can fight Mellyan due to his dark magicks that are extremely powerful. The hero had imprisoned him into an enchanted chest given by one of the fifteen remaining gods and the infamous chest is guarded by an ancient dragon into the heart of an abandoned volcano on Earth that was once Mellyan's great stronghold. He can't free himself from that chest for it can only be open from outside. If Mellyan should be released upon the world, he'll be a great menace willing to get retaliation upon the famous hero from old.''

~Would say Diablo as he finished the tale contained into the old text translated into the Infernal Language. That alone took several hours to be wholly narrated, revealing the existence of two different existential threats into the world.~

''Why the Dark One wants to destroy Prime Demons?''

~Would ask a curious Faal.~

''That's because alas! He had created the Demon Hunters and his reason would be explained into the tale about the Three for I won't tell you the integral version. Nah, I'll tell you the real one for the integral is only but a tissue of lies and the only tale humans know regarding our race.''

~Would declare Diablo for he was a fan of the truth just as Faal.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 4:20 pm

Methros quietly raises his head and looks around as if senesing something but then dismisses it as nothing
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 8:21 pm

''I think it's time for your tale, Diablo.''

~Would say Faal, willing to hear the tale about the Three for he never heard it.~

''After Lusifer had ensured total dominion over Hell, he decided to start to create demons. He created several ones but they were all weak on Earth. He then decided to create a new race thoughest and superior to all others. He took the body of a man and submit him to his power. The man wasn't dead and he surprisingly resisted to Lucifer's powers for a while and fell into a dark sleep. It was while he was in the coma that Lucifer used all his might one more time. It consumed both his mind and body. When the Fallen Angel left him, that man was no more a man. He had become a young demon with human-like features. That demon was sent to Earth to test him. He revealed to be extremely resistant against Earth's energy and with him, the race of Prime Demons was born. The 'man' was lost in wilderness but he managed to survive but he lost his sanity and developed a strong longig to gain dominion over the world and took pleasure in destroying everything around him. That same insane demon was none other than Baal. That was the name Lucifer bestowed onto him. Humans were willing to destroy him but he killed all the champions that were trying to eliminate him with ice spells. They continued to attack him. It didn't help for it increased his insanity as he discovered what he was capable of. He killed over six hundred humans and when he finally spoke, Baal self-proclaimed himself Lord of Destruction. Humans then rise an army about a thousand men and unleashed it on him. Baal laughed evilly when he saw them and destroyed them all. It was thereafter his victory that Lucifer trapped another man and the mortal suffered his magicks, becoming another Prime Demon. That one was called Mephisto. He was unleashed on Earth and tried to survive as Baal did before him. It was while he was trying to survive in wilderness that he met Baal. The Lord of Destruction tried to destroy him first and Mephisto used his magicks to prevent him from destroying him and he developed a fondness for electricity. Baal was impressed to see him showing a great might so soon after his birth and Mephisto took benefit of the time while he was glaring at him to tell him that they were meant to be brothers, not enemies. Baal didn't accept it for one hundred years. It was the time Mephisto had taken to become insane as well. Baal finally accepted him and decided to help him to master his powers fully. Mephisto accepted his help and humans started to attack them. Mephisto developed a deep hatred for everything that surrounded him except his own kindred. As he saw it, Baal bestowed him the title of Lord of Hatred. He loved that title and had chosen to remain beside Baal for a few millennia. He stayed with him for six millennia. That was enough to worsen his insanity as ever in the past. He was then separated from Baal by ten necromancers. They imprisoned him into the tower close the Temple of Light, making him Guardian of the Hell Gate. Thereafter, from that day forward he was known as the Guardian and the place where he lived was known as the Tower of the Guardian. His soul was trapped into a stone and it rested atop his forehead. That drove him into both a deep insanity and hatred that consumed his mind for the rest of his life. He became a threat for everybody on Earth. Then it was at that time Lucifer took a third man. He used his magicks on him and he suffered great pain as he transformed into another Prime Demon. That creature was me. I stayed in Hell for two hundred years after my birth for I believed I wasn't ready to go outside. While my stay, I tried to find my way in magic without turning insane like my two brothers. I mastered fire and it became my element and I was extremely strong. Baal went to Hell to arise an army of demons. It was when he was nearly done that he discovered me. He watched me with discretion and when he saw my incredible speed and my powers. He approached me and spoke with me, telling me that he'll need my services to achieve his war. I've refused to follow him for I've discovered what I really was and it terrified me greatly. As he insisted, I've asked him time to think about his proposal. He accepted to give me four days. I spent that time to try to overcome my fear. Lucifer appeared to me and we've discussed together. He told me that he was our creator, that we were from the race of Prime Demons, highest rank among demons and that we surpassed them in every ways. I demanded him to tell me what he knew about Baal. Lucifer accepted to fulfill my request. He told me everything I wanted to know and he spoke about Mephisto too. The Fallen Angel told me that they were my brothers. That frightened me. He saw it in my eyes and he told me that he had planned everything that had transpired until the moment while we spoke. He also told me that he had another plan for me. He told me that I wasn't evil, that my role would be to help other races on Earth. It surprised me to learn that this wicked character had made me good. He revealed to me that it was because the man had been good in his previous life and it seems that my demonic nature had been wholly influenced by that will to do good around you. He warned me that it was going to hurt myself if I choose to follow that path but that the final decision was mine. He also told me that he had a specific title to bestow onto me. Lucifer made me Lord of Terror and disappeared once everything was said and told. I was confused and I didn't know what to think about all those revelations. I decided it was time for me to go out of Hell before to commit something I could regret deeply. I took the way out of Hell and saw the outside world for the first time. Baal searched for me but he never found me in Hell for I was gone. I walked through wilderness until I reached a village. A house was ablaze and there was people trapped in it. The firefighters failed to save them. As I saw that horrible scene unfolding before my eyes, I ran into the house and I rescued them all for I'm immunized against fire. It was soon after that I saw Demon Hunters arriving. I ran as quick as I could to avoid them in an easterly direction, returning in wilderness. They lost my track and focussed on Mephisto and Baal instead of me. From that day, I went from town to town, villages to villages and saved all people that needed help when nobody could aid them. Despite that, I didn't know how to survive in wilderness. I was thirsty and craved for food. It was winter at that moment. I would have done anything to obtain something to drink and eat. I was weak and my vision was becoming blurry when a group of gypsy found me. They weren't willing to help me but one of them took pity of me. She tended my wounds and gave me everything I needed. I thank her. Her people knew who I was and they launched me in several trials. I endured them all in pain. They abandonned me into the Tower of the Guardian. Mephisto felt my presence even if he was on the topfloor. He came forth himself to see what he could do to help me. He told his creatures to let me be and he healed me personally. I told him about our links as Prime Demons and he believed me. Thought he was insane, Mephisto let me go when I was well enough to leave his tower. I wanted to get retaliation upon those men but I soon heard someone calling for help. I ran into that direction and saw the gypsy surrounded by creatures. They were going to attack her. I assaulted them all, using my magicks against the werewolves. The gypsy was thankful and she taught me few basics about survival to thank me. From that day forward, I've been traveling with her. She found it strange for a Prime Demon to be such a good person. As I was going to tell her what Lucifer told me, Baal appeared out of nowhere with his personal escort. I allowed the gypsy to flee and I killed all the fell beasts except Baal. He spoke with me and told me he knew everything about what Lucifer told me. The Lord of Destruction explained his project of domination to me and asked me to join forces with him. I refused most to his surprise. I told him that I've chosen to help and protect innocents on Earth. Baal laughed evilly upon hearing my words. He took me against my will and forced me to do his biddings. I tried to fight him but he was strongest and menaced to kill me. I finally submit to his will and I regret sincerely what had happened from that moment. Lucifer had warned me from the beginning but I've chosen that painful path for myself. Then, Florina appeared, being created by Lucifer to be Baal's mate. He loved her the day when he first led eyes on her. While she was with him, I was able to help other people. She then gave him a child, in Hell. That child was Faal and he too had chosen that same tortuous path. Mephisto was jealous of Baal's happiness for he saw that as if he was in Florina's shadow. Demon Hunters were after us all because of Baal. The Lord of Destruction had deceived one of them by causing the Demon Hunter to commit suicide after he made a deal with him. That act earned him their creator's rage. The Dark One launched them all against Baal. They attacked Florina instead of him and Mephisto let them kill her while I tried to protect both her and her child. They killed her but they were not successful with Faal because I brought him with me. The gypsy met me again and she helped me with the baby. I demanded her to do a favor for me: to erase the child's memory before to bring him to a good family that will take good care of him. She accepted to do that willingly for she knew I had good reason to do that to my nephew. I've never saw her again after that moment. Baal moaned his wife and he was worst as ever before he met Florina for he destroyed everything: living persons, creatures and structures or buildings around him. It was his way to come in terms with his grief. I was in a terrible wrath as I saw him killing all those innocents cold-bloodedly before my very eyes. I spread terror around me in an attempt to warn people as a way to protect them against Baal. It was that way for millennia. Then another woman came into his life: Urila. She was a Prime Demoness. He married her even if the Demon Hunters were still on his case. He had a child with her. It was another boy and he named him Braal. I lost track of the child and the only thing I know is that he'd been raised by the wood elves. I couldn't keep an eye on him due to the Demon Hunters and of Baal's wrath for he was utterly destroyed, taken by a deep sorrow because he had lost his two wifes. I tried to tell him that he has two children but he was too stubborn to listen to me. He decided to move on with his war and I was forced to obey him once more. I watched Faal growing up and aided innocents in secrecy. I felt it was my duty to protect him as I did with other people despite of the Demon Hunters. Only Baal had deceived them but they have put the blame on our whole race and they'll never stop to hunt us. I was fed up to follow Baal's orders. I defied him and left him alone, leaving in wilderness. I was then left to myself in wilderness. Nature was harsh and cruel with me in all possible ways. I had to deal with wounds all the time. One day, I've met Faal and he gave me a reason to exist for I was willing to commit suicide because of Mephisto. He watched over me and let me endure pain by beating me while it wasn't the nature but my deepest pain never healed for I've finally saw the gypsy again. Mephisto was with me... and... and he killed her with two thunders before I could do anything, forced to see her dying powerlessly. I hated him for all eternity because of that and that's why I've destroyed Mephisto.''

~Would say Diablo tearfully as he finished that part of the tale about the Three.~

''Baal is still roaming the world for he discovered Braal's existence but he didn't give a damn about Faal for he think he's dead and his insanity is so deep that he'll prefer to move on with his plans instead of tending of his own family. Faal and I traveled together most of the time. He was there for me when I needed help and we've helped people together for he's the only one to understand me.... to comprehend that pain that is still within my heart. We have friends but the Destruction sent the Hatred to kill them all and we were forced to watch them die powerlessly each time. Myself, I've sworn to kill Mephisto with my own hands. I'm glad to see it done now. His pleasure was to see me pour bloody tears all time he was beating me for he too forced me to do his biddings. I was only but a victim. I built my own armies in Hell for it was the only place where I could find peace. Lucifer helped me in my task for I've always been closest from him than Baal and Mephisto. That way, I was able to keep my home clean. Otherwise, they help me to do war against Baal for I use them only to keep both his filthy creatures and him at bay. I've befriended Hephaestos and he works for me, crafting weapons for all my people. I respect him and he did the same with me, which is a crucial element in our friendship. I've taken insurrences to remain a free Prime Demon. Faal is strong for both of us because he knows that it isn't an easy task.''

~Would add Diablo as he poured tears.~

''Diablo is my only companion in my journeys and I only see to his best interest from the day he told me that he's mncle. I would be still ignorant if he wasn't alive. He told me everything I know about Prime Demons and myself by the same occasion.''

~Would say Faal as he declares what the Lord of Terror was unable to say before to comfort him gently.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 9:01 pm

Methros nods his head and says "That was very interesting but I think it is time to go for I sense something big coming are way"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 10:21 pm

~Diablo said nothing for he was still sobbing. Faal awoke his senses. It was at that moment that he too felt what Methros had sensed. He squeezed gently the Lord of Terror's shoulder.~

''Indeed, there's something coming our way. What is that, uncle?''

~Would demand Faal. Diablo would stop to sob and took attention to the disturbing thing. He recognized it immediately. Before he could say anything, a man with dark wings into his back materialized before them. He looked tall, handsome, fearsome at the time and kingly in his dark regalia. Diablo bowed down deeply before him. Faal knew that the presence he had just felt was that newcomer.~

''Lucifer.''

~Would utter Diablo in a whispering voice, audible only for both Methros and Faal.~

''Perhaps I disturb your meeting but I thought that you would request my presence at a certain moment for there's still business at hand.''

~Would declare Lucifer himself in the flesh in a soothing and charming voice.~

''Nah, you don't disturb us at all, Lord Lucifer for I was done with my tale.''

~Would say Diablo with great respect as Faal still glared at the Fallen Angel for he had never seen him until now and he didn't think that he was going to show up so abruptly without warning.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 6:51 am

Methros stares at Lucifer and says "May I ask why you would honor us with your presence?"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 11:45 am

''Hmmm... that's a good query worthy of an answer.''

~Would comment Lucifer.~

''I'm here because of the actual situation on Earth, of course for I know the Dark One's active with his Demon Hunters once again even if I know that they're on the case of Baal, the first of the Prime Demons. You should be more careful for you've forgotten someone:: Draxel, Mellyan's deadliest servant. He's looking for his Master's prison. He has but a little involvement in the actual events for that Cenodemon sent some of his brethren to help the Dark One in his cause. The Cenodemons are strong thought they've never been in my domain. So, I've come to warn you and to tell you that you won't be alone in your Quest for my secondborn will join you soon. I keep my firstborn with me in Hell because he must be kept at bay and my two daughters are unworthy of the task at hand. He'll come to explain it to you for he knows what has to be done.''

~Would respond Lucifer quietly.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:30 pm

Methros looks at Lucifer and says "Hmm...more fun" and than quietly stands up and walks around the chamber
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 2:22 pm

~Diablo glared at Faal. The King of Ice was pacing back and forth in the chamber. He was now deep in thoughts, thinking about everything that was told until now. Lucifer left them, returning to his Halls in the seventh level of Hell. Few minutes after he did that, Faal stopped to move. His spikes were bristle up.~

''We've got new company.''

~Would announce the King of Ice as the sound of flapping wings could be clearly heard by the two Prime Demons and the Earth spirit. Shortly afterward a young man landed into the chamber. He was almost taller as his father with his hairs tied in a small pony tail. He was wholly dressed in black with a dark armor and iron boots with a belted sword to his waist. His gaze was grey as the mist and his features were handsome for he looked as a youthful prince despite his clawed hands and his large, dark eagle-like wings in his back. Otherwise, he looked as a normal man thought he wasn't for both Faal and Diablo could feel a great power within this newcomer. He glared at them, his gaze looking as he was concerned about them for there was surprisingly no trace of cruelty nor menace within it.~

''Hail to you. I'm sorry if it took time for me to come but I thought my father would like to speak with you first for I'm Lucky, second son of Lucifer and a Fallen Angel.''

~Would say Lucky with a quiet ageless but serene voice that was so alike his father's.~

''I'm Diablo, Lord of Terror.''

~Would say the Prime Demon as he introduced himself to the Fallen Angel.~

''I'm Faal, King of Ice and second son of Baal, the infamous Lord of Destruction.''

~Would declare the other Prime Demon gloomily for it displeased him each time he pronounced aloud the name of his father with his title.~

''I'm pleased to meet you, great Demon Lords. Might I ask whose this earth spirit that is beside you?''

~Would demand Lucky calmly for he deemed good manners were called for before to go any further in their conversation.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:39 pm

Methros nods his head and says "I am Methros spirit of Gia and traveling merchant"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 9:25 pm

''I'm pleased to meet you.''

~Would say Lucky before pausing.~

''I'll be short. Our Quest is to save both Hell and Earth from that Dark One's threat but we must keep in mind that there's another evil god at work which didn't fear Hell. I've fought him and I know pretty well who he is. He'll make our lives a living Hell on Earth if we do nothing to safe them and we must do that together for we're somehow destined to save the two worlds.''

~Would add Lucky.~

''Than you can count on my services.''

~Would say Diablo without hesitation.~

''You can count mine as well for I won't let Diablo go anywhere alone.''

~Would retort Faal promptly, willing the save the two worlds too.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 6:45 am

Methros nods his head and says "As will I"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 10:02 am

''Exellent. It's good to know that you're all willing to aid me in that Quest for my father told me it would be the hardest part in the meeting. Now, I declare the Council over and we must depart to start our journey.''

~Would proclaim Lucky.~

''We won't travel unnoticed for Diablo's one of the Three and he never takes a human form.''

~Would remark Faal.~

''Well, Prince Lucky will attract people's attention because of his wings as well.''

~Would say Diablo.~

''Don't worry about me, I can conceal my real traits easily to humans' eyes if I wish to. I'll appreciate if you only call me Lucky for my title is only for official ceremonies.''

~Would retort the Fallen Angel calmly.~

''My nephew is right. I don't know how to shift form for I've never done such a thing before now.''

~Would admit the Lord of Terror.~

''Then, it's time for you to learn. I'll teach that to you.''

~Would reply Faal before to proceed with the lesson.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<:Narrow Minded:>
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum