Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<:Narrow Minded:>

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Braal
Braal

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Character Info.
Name: Braal
Race:

<:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 6:13 pm

~Mellyan was up to attack but the Dark One stoped him.~

''It's not the right time for you to attack. Go back to your fortress with your minions. Don't protest for that's a direct order and this matter is not open to debate.''

~Would say the Dark One harshly. Mellyan nodded his head and disappeared with all his cronies, leaving the Dark One and his Demon Hunters alone. The Dark One comes forth, approaching them quietly before to glare at Methros straight into the eyes.~

''Demon Hunters, return to your domains and wait in them for my new instructions!''

~Would command the Dark One, willing to be alone with the travelers. His creations obeyed him immediately, leaving him alone and defenseless. He didn't care about that. The Ancient God turned to face them and glared at Methros straight into the eyes.~

''I'm part of this world too. I'm bound to my own creation because I've helped in the making of this world. I have no wish to fight you for I'm not the real threat. You must understand that I've created the Demon Hunters only to do good in this world. I've never had evil intentions. Trust me when I say for I'm no liar for lies are not my domain. Mine is night. I've always wanted to understand darkness better. It'll be a shame to have a rival and be unable to understand him for if you don't know him really, you'll never be able to anticipate his moves. Anyway, I deem that time has come for me to tell you my story for I'm fed up to be called the Dark One when that one is Mellyan.''

~Would say the Ancient God quietly as he showed his real personality.~

''You need to know that I've been playing comedy with Mellyan all that time. This way, I'll be able to learn more about his plans but he's too intelligent and he didn't trust me. So, I think it's better for me to be honest with you. The only thing I've told you before Mellyan that could be true was about my fallen brother trapped in the Void. I won't free him for he's the source of all evil.''

~Would say the Ancient God being honest and sincere to them.~
Back to top Go down
http://isadora22.forumcircle.com/index.php/
Tomahna
Tomahna

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character Info.
Name: Tomahna Riva
Race: Outcast

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 12:30 am

Methros laughs and says "Bold of you to try to gain my trust, but it is futile"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 8:46 am

''You don't understand: if I really wanted to kill all of you I would have already do that yet with a single hand. But as I told you, I'm not willing to do that. I think it's time for you to hear my tale for there's no account or record in the world about me save in the Blessed Realm.''

~Would say the one known as the Dark One quietly before pausing.~

''Long ago, in an immemorial time, before this world was created were born the divine ones. I was among them and I was known as Maril for my beauty reminded of the crystal and everybody consulted me because of my great wisdom mong the Holy Ones. At that time, there was no good, no evil but only entities in a balance to maintain it. Then, we've created the world and I, whose love for our creation surpasses all other gods descended on Earth just after my eldar brother. I'm known among them as God of Wisdom and of Truth. My brother longed to take over the world! Myself, I only wanted to live on it. Then, he started to attack us, destroying the very matter of our labours including mine. He deformed truth and living creatures to really them to his cause. He wreaks havoc on his path and left all of us repairing the damages left by him. I've fought him more than all other gods for they sat idly on their asses! If I won't be here to defend our creation, he would have perhaps destroyed it and I'll be dead as well for I'll live until this planet will exist because as I said, I'm bound to it because without Gaia and me, they'll be no life and none of you would be there! Oh! I know what you think: that I give myself too much credit but I'm telling you the truth! Okay, back to the story. I've been fighting the Dark Enemy by creating Aria and Demon Hunters only to help me in my cause against Melkor. But before the numerous battles start, our creation was unfinished. It was at that moment that Gaia appeared in all her beauty. I was desperate because my fruits have been destroyed by the one I've mentioned and she then spoke with me. She offered me to help her in her labour and I've accepted it. Together, we finished the making of Earth, gave life to all creatures but as we were doing a part of ourselves went through everything we've crafted, introducing goodness, truth, wisdom and hope. When my fallen brother saw the end product, he was so jealous that he tried to attack us. Gaia and I fought him with the aid of the other gods alongside my creations. It resulted in numerous wars, devastating battles that caused wounds to this world. Then, near the end of the last war, the War of Wrath, we've defeated him once and for all. In order to do that, we managed to capture him and chain him before to bring him back in the Blessed Realm where he faced judgement. He was sentenced to eternal bannishment and we tossed him into the Void so that he couldn't return into the world and harm it as he did again. I thought that peace had been restored but soon after that, another of us was corrupted by the power of Darkness: Mellyan. He represents the embodiment of all evil after Melkor himself for my fallen brother is its source and the one who introduced evil into the world while its making. Alas! Mellyan erected his great fortress in the heart of a mountain and started to bred creatures of darkness as he collected the other ones as well. He created Cenodemons and corrupted my children. For as you know now, Aria and Demon Hunters are my children. The other gods were gone except him. I was left on my own. In all the time, I've been dwelling in darkness and collected information about them to try to understand them. When I saw what Mellyan was doing, I reunited with what was left of my children and called Gaia for aid by telling her what was transpiring from the events. She didn't take it well and chosen to help me. United together, we wage war with Mellyan. It last long years but at the end, we've defeated him by imprisonning him in a mystical chest and set the oldest of all dragons to guard it, so we'll be sure that the Dark Lord would never be free again. Alas! great wounds were once more caused to the world. Gaia and I laboured hard to repair it and once we were done, her and I slept in peace until the war with Lucifer. We have no involvement in what transpired from the events that followed that war... until now.''

~Would say the Ancient God before pausing. It was at that moment that Gaia chooses to manifest herself.~

''Maril's right. Hell was created, demons appeared and Prime Demons as well. Then, humans lived in ignorance for millennia until Draxiel, Lord of Cenodemons and deadliest servant of Mellyan came forth before the guardian. He killed the dragon and set Mellyan free as he performed the ritual and opened the chest. He then raise again in the world and unleashed great evil. You should know, my dear child that he has a greater plan in mind for Mellyan's only preparing the ground for the return of Melkor which is alas! imminent and inevitable. We're going straight in a dark age for Maril and I are the only remaining beings of light on Earth and we do not possess the power to stop for them for their might is strongest as it ever been in the past. What you've seen is only but the beginning of what await us in the future, I fear.''

~Would reply Gaia sadly as light radiated from her beautiful body. Maril had thrown his dark clothes and revealed his true self. He was nearly beautiful as her with his long silver hairs, pale grey eyes, clad all in white as a great king of old, handsome tall man as his body emitted light as he showed them all his true nature.~

''I'm glad to wear sunglasses or I'd be screaming in pain.''

~Would comment Diablo for himself.~

''That isn't the case for both of us!''

~Would reply Faal with gritted teeth as he shield his eyes.~

''Now, the truth had been revealed for I knew somehow that our records were somewhat not complete in Hell. My father told me that something huge was going to happen soon but I didn't know that it was going to be such dramatic for Lucifer too cares about the fate of the two worlds and when Melkor will return from the Void, everybody will know that because the earth will shake in protestation in both Hell and on this planet as well. Now, I understand why he had chosen me: that's because I'm closest to humanity than my oldest brother who cares only about havoc, chaos, destruction and death. I sense Demon Hunters haven't followed your commands for they obey more to Mellyan.''

~Would comment Lucky thoughtfully.~

''Unfortunately, that's the case, young Fallen Angel. He had turned them all against me. I'm now alone... with my wife.''

~Would say Maril with sadness and both great pain and sorrow into his voice.~

''If you kill my husband, then you'll annihilate all life in this world as well for him and I are the source of life. It began with us and shall end with us. That's how things are meant to be. But now, we'll allow you to go with us to a safest place for you should be tired after your journey and you'll probably need to discuss between you in privacy.''

~Would say Gaia as she and Maril brought Diablo, Faal, Lucky and Methros to a city that was on a plain, in the west of the world, untouched by evil and showed them rooms to sleep for Gaia and Maril were willing to protect them as much as possible.~

''Before to leave, I'll tell you one more thing: evil things can't crept into this city for Mellyan ignores it's existence but Melkor knows it pretty well. When he'll be back, he'll strike here first. As long as he's in the Void, you'll be safe. Keep in mind that evil hates you for you're the Light Warriors for them and the fate of all rests upon your shoulders. Now, I'll left you but don't worry, I'll see all of you again soon.''

~Would say Gaia before to leave them. Maril followed her, willing to be with his wife for he didn't saw her for such a long time. The four were left to their own again. Lucky was deep in thoughts, thinking about all he learned from the beginning of the Quest.~

''Hmm... I don't know what to think about all of that for it's been too much information at the time for me. What do you think about that, guys?''

~Would ask Diablo as they made themselves comfortable, the Lord of Terror being willing to discuss things with his companons before to take some rest.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 9:08 am

Methros is lost in deep thought having conflict with himself and the gods "should know that this would be coming they banish me for trying to become a god, and now they prevent me from what i chose as my destiny'
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 11:38 am

''Why would you want to become a god?''

~Would ask Faal upon hearing Methros words.~

''I don't know what to think about that whole thing we've just heard from the gods. Whose that infamous Melkor they spoke of? They said almost nothing about him.''

~Would reply a thoughtful Lucky as he came out of his reverie.~

''Him. Always that bastard. Why everybody always mention him in all legends?''

~Would sigh Diablo for he knows pretty well who the hell was that infamous character his nephew was speaking of.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 2:03 pm

"I was the first of the spirits of Gaia and when I saw the awsome might of the gods I thought to myself 'there must be some way to become a god' so I sought out to find the answer but the gods figured out my plans and they caught me and banished me to the earth doomed to live on the earth for all eternity" he then stands up and says "I must leave you now but I'll be back soon"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 4:42 pm

''I understand better now.''

~Would say Faal after he heard Methros' explanations.~

''I wonder where he's going to go... perhaps to see Gaia and Maril? They seem to be the only remaining Gods on earth...''

~Would say Lucky thoughtfully.~

''Perhaps not for he's a traveling merchant as well. I'm sure he'll back soon enough. Now, could you tell us about that Melkor, uncle?''

~Would retort Faal.~

''Alright, I'll tell you since I'm the only one to know his tale. He was the powerfullest of all Ancient Gods and participated in the making of the world by introducing evil. He wanted to create and dominate his own world. So, the power of darkness was quick to corrupt him. He went in the world, willing to destroy the very matter of the Gods' labours. Then he was known as the Dark Enemy and fought in several wars from his two great fortresses. The first one was Utumno in the north and the other was Angband in north-west. The continent where those fortresses was engulfed by sea near the end of the great War of Wrath. He was chained and brought to the Blessed Realm where he received judgement: to be tossed into the Void, never to return in the world for he was the embodiment of all evil not to say its source. He deformed truth and creatures as well to 'create' his own, twisting them into monsters for he didn't really have the power to create. Today, those creatures roamed freely in the world without their Master. But you have to know that he brought winter and was after all Master of Doom. His person has not to be taken lightly and with respect for he can make your life a living Hell on Earth. That's what he does better... and now, he's only called the Dark Enemy for none remember him nor the threat he represents in the world.''

~Would narrate Diablo reluctantly as the two others listened to him intently.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 7:48 am

Methros finds a quiet place somewhere far away from the others and quitely sits down listening for the earths words unto where to find the rage stone
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:40 am

~Gaia would appear to him hours later, willing to be alone with the earth spirit. She's sad and tearful, weeping for the world.~

''NO! NOT HIM AGAIN!''

~Would yell the great Gaia for she had seen the near future in her mind and the vision she had was too much for her to bear. She was there, still weeping as she dropped a red stone. It shined in her light, the beautiful rage stone for it was in her possession.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 10:25 am

Methros looks at Gaia and says "Give me the stone...I need it, please"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 11:12 am

''I've taken it because it shouldn't fall in bad hands because that stone is a shard left from the stolen Silmarils which Melkor stole back in the Eldar Days but I deem you worthy to take it.''

~Would say a tearful Gaia as she handed him the famous rage stone.~

''I apologize for my outburst. It was because of the last vision I had for I can see the future and that one has unfortunately a name.''

~Would say the goddess amid a deep sorrow for she was most of the time always sad nowadays~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 12:35 pm

Methros takes the stond and says "And what was your vision?"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 12:55 pm

''I've seen darkness becoming thickest as the Doors of Night opened and He came in, entering the world again while the earth shook in protestation all around Him, being forced to watch that event powerless.''

~Would say Gaia as she poured fearful tears as she speaks in a quivering voice for she knew that being was greater in strength than her.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 1:31 pm

Methros quickly pulls out the metal he was given after he killed the first demon and formed it into a amulet placing the rage stone in the middle "This will help us in the end'
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 2:03 pm

~A wicked laughter was heard on the wind followed by incantations in a dark language. It was coming from Mellyan for the evil Ancient God was using Black Magic. The earth started to shake violently in protestation and the earthquake continued to increase as Mellyan resumed chanting in the dark language. Darkness manifested themselves, becoming thickest as the Doors of Night opened and from them, came in an almost never-ending tall shadow. The earthquake was almost the width of 10 on the Richter-scale for another shadow went in Doors of Night. They closed behind them and Mellyan's voice faded for he was utterly exhausted. The tallest shadow turned into a humanoid form. He was nearly tall as a giant, his flesh was porcelain except for his wrists and hands. His eyes were dark brown and he had black shoulder-length hairs, clad in dark clothes from head to tow, looking as a King of Old and his feet were clad in heavy iron boots. The other shadow slowly materialized into a man about seven feet tall with dark eyes darker than ink, dark hairs, looking handsome and clad in dark armor with iron pointy boots. The earth finally stopped to shake. The two men glared at both Gaia and Methros.~

''Ah! It was such a long time since the last time we've met, dear Gaia.''

~Would say the tallest man in a charming and melodious voice that sounded a bit somewhat cruel and authoritarian.~

''The pleasure is not shared for you should be in the Void, Melkor and it's the same for your servant.''

~Would say Gaia.~

''It's useless. She always been cold as winter with me.''

~Would reply Melkor, adressing to his servant.~

''As you wish, my Lord.''

~Would state his minion in a deep, sonorous and authoritarian.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:15 pm

Methros quickly hands Gaia the amulet and says "Hurry return to Braal and the other I will hold them off for as long as I can"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 9:10 pm

~Gaia nodded her head and took the amulet as she went to find Faal and his two companions. Melkor saw it and understood the situation.~

''Let her go. That thing is useless against us for it'll work only against Mellyan for that's his bane, not ours.''

~Would order Melkor. His servant nodded his head and carried out his wishes. Melkor then turned to face Methros and his dark brown gaze bored into his.~

''I have no wish to fight you for I'm far greatest than all the other gods. Anyway, you won't stand a chance against me but for the moment, I'll spare your life for all I wish to do is to study the world I've missed for such a long time.''

~Would state Melkor as he revealed his intentions to Methros. His servant glared at his Master, waiting for new orders.~

''Let him be, Thauron.''

~Would command Melkor to him, showing that his words were no bluff. His minion will remain to his side, drawing no weapon.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 6:32 am

Methros glares at him and says "sudy or destroy?"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:59 am

''To study for I have a great lack of knowledge now that it has evolve so much. Tell him what I told you while we were still in the Void.''

~Would command Melkor before to sigh deeply. His servant nodded his head before to turn his attention towards Methros.~

''My Lord Melkor were discussing about what we should do if we ever get the chance to escape from our prison. He told me that he felt that the Earth had changed and I knew that for I've seen it from the Void even if my Master failed to see it for he was too deep in thoughts and his dark reverie blind him for he was completely removed from reality, remaining in a world made out of illusions, chimeras and dreams. I told me myself that I'd like to try to forge my own realm somewhere in the world where I could be no threat for the rest of the world but he disagreed it strongly and he didn't wanted to listen to me any longer. I preferred to see Melkor trapped in that world of his own he created for himself. Myself, I'd been join him into the unreal world but I didn't allow myself to drift away from the real world. He was so desperate that my Lord told me he only want to live in the world for he was in a deep depression and melancholic. He expressed the desire to exerce his task as Master of Doom and to live without everybody being on his case.''

~Would reply Thauron. Melkor said nothing for his mind had returned in that world of his own for his soul needed healing. It could be seen for his gaze was empty. He muttered incomprehensible words for he had drifted away from reality one more time.~

''My Lord? Oh no! It's not time for you to return in that trance-like state! Please, stay with us, Master.''

~Would plea Thauron but there was no reaction from the Ancient God. He shook his Master but there was no result.~

''He was like that in the Void. There's nothing I can do to help him or to bring him back in reality.''

~Would say Thauron before to let out a deep sigh of discouragement.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 10:27 am

Methros glares at the servant and says "Then I will deal with you first!" and a great blade of light appears in his hand and he moves with amazing speed slashing right for his throat
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:23 pm

~Thauron saw him move and he withdrew his mace in a matter in few seconds and the blade met his weapon instead of his flesh.~

''Even if I'm a lesser god, I have no wish to destroy the world. I prefer to control living beings for that's what I do best. Melkor's no threat for the world now. He didn't know what is happening around him. Look at him! Do you think he'll wreak havoc on Earth?''

~Would ask Thauron harshly as he glared at Methros cruelly.~

''If you kill me, who will tend to him? Certainly not you for you'll let him die by showing him no mercy! You should know that even if his mind is away from reality, his body still remain here. He suffers great pain everyday on both physical and mental side. You have no idea how great it is for that world he created for himself is his way to escape from his torments. I know that because I've seen it for myself when I've connected my own soul with his in an attempt to heal him which reveal to be in vain because the pain consumed both of us. He's powerfullest than me but my mind is strongest than his.''

~Would retort Thauron to Methros for only the servant of Melkor only defended himself. He was too concerned by his Master's well-being to attack him. Tears suddenly rolled down Melkor's face before he let out an ear-piercing shriek.~

''Please, someone, help me!''

~Would shoot a weeping Melkor as he fell on his knees before to bury his face in his hands, weeping freely as his whole body tremble violently, being unable to bear that unbearable pain. Melkor looked so miserable at that moment for he had returned to reality without anybody's help. There were countless scars visible on his body. They were redened, sending great tendrils of pain within him. The Ancient God continued to weep as strands of hairs fell on his face. Thauron's heart ached upon seeing his Lord in such depressed mood. He wanted to comfort him but he knew he couldn't do it. Melkor was suffering greatly from pain, sorrow, loneliness, guilt and worthlessness. He didn't look as the cruel tyrant or the ruthless Dark Lord he had been in the past. All those feelings were radiating from within him.~

''All you care is to eliminate both of us, do you?''

~Would ask Melkor amid his sobs.~

''Anyway, I'm worthless for that world because people always looked for my brother! None cares about me! All they see within me is the ugly Dark Enemy willing to destroy the very matter of Arda and leave me alone in that cruel world, left to my sufferings! They left me alone amid darkness and ignored me! But in the end, it won't change anything for I'm guilty! Yes, I reckon it with such shame! I'm guilty and I regret what I've done for the world would be a better place without me! But now, it's too late! People would always refer to me, Melkor, Master of Doom as the greatest evil that ever walked the Earth when they refuse to see who I really am! None can understand what I'm still through for that pain that consume me will never end! It's a vicious circle and if it continues, it'll destroy me in the end!''

~Would exclaim a tearful Melkor in a quivering voice as his sobs increased.~

''But you don't care about that for I know what you think! You're think that I'm pathetic and that it should be better to end my life instead of trying to understand me! That's what everybody thinks about me! Don't you see that I'm fed up of hearing that? Do you think that something evil would have such feelings? No, you think that I've none and let me tell you that you're wrong! But none cares about me, the coward that nearly always avoided judgement? Yes, I admit it openly: I'm a coward, compulsive liar and guilty for all the damages I've caused on my path! Instead of trying to understand me, people tossed me as ragged doll in the Void! I've been carrying that wound for countless millennia! Time heals all wounds they say! It's wrong for that wound is still here, becoming worse as time flows, as the knife cuts deepest as it advances with no mercy!''

~Would cry out the Ancient God as continued to pour tears as the feeling of bitterness added to all the others that were already within him. That worsened his suffering. Melkor continued to weep and he was about to return into his world soon, willing to find relief so desperately and that too, transpired into his gaze as all other feelings mixed with sincerity for there was no lies in everything he had just said.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 12:37 pm

Methros glares codly at him and says "Then you have no place in this world" and quickly slashes up ward cutting through the lesser demons defences
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 1:58 pm

~Thauron jumped before his Master and got the attack instead of Melkor. His neck was sliced in two. Melkor saw his servant die before his own very eyes. That caused him to weep more for his wound had become deepest as ever within him. It was too much for him but he managed to speak just the same.~

''I've helped in the making of the world! I know I've done such things and I regret them all! I swear you, I regret what I've done and I'll repair them if only I could do that! Unfortunately, I can't die for I'm part of this world and I'll die only when I'll be destroyed not by me! It'll be humans' own doing, I know because I've seen it! I've seen it and I can't do anything to prevent that from coming to fruition for it's inevitable! I don't want to do evil, not anymore! I've done enough! Please, all I want to have is help and understanding! Is it too much to ask? Can't you see that I can't destroy the world? Why would I be willing to do that when I love what I've created with the aid of my brethren? You'll just kill me because of my past! It's unfair!''

~Would shoot Melkor with all the might of his voice amid his sobs as he unleashed all the feelings he had contained within him for such a long time, the Ancient God being still weeping as he was nearly destroyed.~

''Can't you see I do not possess the power to destroy the world?''

~Would implore Melkor as his voice was broken by his deep sorrow as he wept.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 6:11 pm

Methros looks down apon the god and says "If you want to understand this world so much than throw away your powers as a god and live like a human and after 1000 years take your powers back and live the rest of eternity as a god, but do not alter this world for man has taken if from you"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 7:51 pm

~Melkor glared at him with confusion in his eyes for he never said he was willing to give up his power as a god. He raised his face to glare at Methros.~

''But... I'll have the time to die if I do that!''

~Would ask Melkor in a slight confusion.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<:Narrow Minded:>
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argentum :: The Realm of Dreams :: Free Roleplay-