Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<:Narrow Minded:>

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tomahna
Tomahna

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character Info.
Name: Tomahna Riva
Race: Outcast

<:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 8:01 pm

Methros stares at Braal and says "He will show himself to you when he is ready but untill then we have other problems"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Character Info.
Name: Braal
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 8:28 pm

''I see that you've got some problems with two Cobalt Knights.''

~Would comment Braal as he saw the two others.~

''You said you wanted to see Faal, Braal, oldest of my nephews?''

~Would ask Diablo to him.~

''Yes, that's what I want but who are you?''

~Would demand Braal.~

''I'm Diablo, Lord of Terror and compared to Melkor, I can provide proof of who I really am.''

~Would respond the Lord of Terror.~

''It's useless, uncle. I'll take care of that Prime Demon myself.''

~Would retort Faal himself in the flesh.~

''That man's your uncle?''

~Would say a bewildered Braal.~

''Yes, he's my uncle for Diablo's one of the Three, a Prime Demon as you and I for I'm Faal, King of Ice and son of Baal.''

~Would declare Faal in the flesh.~

''Don't talk about that bastard for he's in war against me. Familial conflict. I've heard about you and your friends are fighting a certain Mellyan. I would remain in Auverone, trying to conquer it but he tried to treaten me as well. I deemed it was better for me to search you to join into your cause for I'm not evil after all.''

~Would reply Braal.~

''That's fine with me. I think those misters need convincing.''

~Would say Faal as he pointed the two knights.~

''I see. Hey you, yes, you, the two Cobalt Knights! Tell me, what those poor travelers have done to you to earn your wrath?''

~Would demand Braal quietly as he glared at them fearlessly.~
Back to top Go down
http://isadora22.forumcircle.com/index.php/
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 8:33 pm

Methros yawns as he waits for there reply
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 8:59 pm

~Both Diablo and Faal have returned to their real form for they wanted to be ready if they were going to be taken under attack by those two intruders. Braal simply glared at them as Maril, Gaia and Melkor, waiting for their retort as well, anticipating the worse.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:25 am

Methros head nods a little
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:57 am

~Braal was glaring at the two intruders as he hold his sword's handle, ready to withdraw it if there's battle against these two and Melkor had his left hand around Grond's handle amid his dark clothes just in case as they still glare at the intruders fearlessly. Maril was ready too for his weapons were hidden under his clothes as well.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:18 am

Methos shakes his head and begins to scratch the top of his head
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:35 am

~Gaia had had enough. Melkor withdrew Grond and held it with his two hands and gritted teeth. He only wanted to warn the intruders by showing them his legendary weapon, having momentarily forgot that he no longer had his powers.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:10 pm

Methros decides to lay down and take a quick nap
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 12:59 pm

''I've never thought that thing was so heavy thought I've wrought it our of Thangorodrim's fire with my own hands. What will I do now? Intimidating was all I know for I'm no warrior. I'll be slain first. That's no doubt about that.''

~Would think Melkor for himself as it took all his might only to shove his mace back in its hideout. He breathed hard and then, went to hide where he collapsed on his knees. He buried his face in his blackened hands and wept freely.~

''I'm so powerless... worthiless and useless!''

~Would say Melkor in a very low voice to himself not to say his voice was barely audible, being only a mere whisper. He stayed here and continued to weep as emotions radiated from him, making everybody felt his feelings but he was unaware of it.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 1:30 pm

Methros looks at him and says "It was your own choice that made you like this but if you want a more balanced weapon I can make on for you"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 2:14 pm

~Melkor raised his head slowly and glare at Methros.~

''I know, it was my own choice but I was speaking about... the past. I was contemplating all I've done since I came in this World, in the time while I wasn't in the Void... and wish I could forget everything I've done and to realize that I was a nuisance hurts so much. How could I've been so shameless? I was only ruthless and cruelty. A true tyrant in all the meanings of the word. I've done unforgivable things. I was blind by darkness but not now. I wish I could be forgiven but I can't because I've pushed myself deep on the dark path of ruination that led me to the Void. I'm an utterly destroyed soul. Heal and forgiveness can't be given to me... for I've been the embodiment of all evil! I'm shamed and guilty to the core, a true recipient of pain.''

~Would reply Melkor in a mere whisper.~

''How did it comes to that? I could have been a better person but it's too late to repent myself... for I'll be always alone in the end.''

~Would reply the Ancient God before pausing.~

''I thank you Methros but I don't need another weapon for I can make one for myself if I wish to have another one because I know the ways of the forge.''

~Would add Melkor before to continue to weep again, pouring tears of bitterness.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:00 pm

Methros nods his head and says "could they get into this fortress if they attacked?"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:44 pm

''They're well armed but it won't be enough for them to get into this fortress. Maril and Gaia would never allow people willing to attack them inside for this is my brother's home after all.''

~Would respond Melkor sadly.~

''That same brother that everybody always looked for in the past!''

~Would reply the Ancient God painfully with deep sorrow into his voice amid his intense sobs.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:55 pm

Methros slaps Melkor "Stop crying dammit and suck it like a man that you are now, so what if you made mistakes in the pass what do you think you are by doing this, huh, your clearling you name! Not grow a pair and shut up"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:44 pm

~Melkor was stunned as he felt the pain created by the slap. He tried to control his sobs and glared at Methros.~

''It's not as simple as it seems to be. I've done terrible deeds in the past. I'm not loved by the gods and all other races in the world.... and they'll destroy me easily because I'm no warrior!''

~Would exclaim Melkor as he burst in another intense sob.~

''All I want is to live and exerce my profession in peace! Is that too much asked?''

~Would ask the Ancient God amid his never-ending tears as he continued to cry without restriction.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:53 pm

Methros looks at him and says "We can't help you untill you help yourself"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:38 pm

~Melkor looked miserably at Methros. He knew it was a colossal task to help himself. He let out a sonorous agonizing shriek as he stopped crying as his dark brown eyes emptied suddenly. His mind had drifted once more time into that world of his. The Ancient God finally felt himself comfortable as he gain relief but suddenly, he saw his world crumbling without any reason. He panicked, having no idea about what he should do. His gaze was now distressed. All his verse faded to black and his soul remained in darkness. He was now somewhere between reality and the emptiness of the Void.~

''NO! NOT THAT PLACE AGAIN! I DON'T WANT TO RETURN HERE!''

~Would yell Melkor with all the might of his voice as he struggled to stay alive for he was extremely weak though he wasn't crying any longer.~
Back to top Go down
Olympia

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:48 pm

::The sky above the realm begins to crack, then shatters like glass, falling to the earth, which trembles in fear. Winds howl in pain, and plants and animals bow to the coming of She Who Sleeps. Thunder roars in the heavens, rain falls to the earth in torrents, then the sun shines, then snow falls, then the earth is dry as drought. Above, the sky turns to a vision of a realm of pure beauty, order, in its unbound form, a realm unattached to any other. From here doth she descend, dressed in clothes that seem from a time later, a time much farther in the future, her dress of brightly colooured silks, and her jewels of strange purple stones and golden metals that seem as but are not gold.::

Cease this foolishness at once.

::She orders, waving away the two men from the realm of Cobalt. She gently floats to the earth, never truly stepping on the soil, for her touch would nullify the powers of her descendants.::

You, who dare to count yourselves among my descended, are of the same ilk as Legion. You would oppose the laws, laid down by those I called my children. You would break the Balance, I crafted to ensure the world would continue peacefully. You would risk breaking that which I breathed life into. You shame yourselves. Speak in your defense, to Olympia, Ruler of Heaven and Earth, Hell and the Void, mother of all gods, oldest of the divine.
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 6:42 am

Methros bows down and says "Olympia, oldest of gods"
Back to top Go down
Olympia

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 8:01 am

::Olympia stares at the man, her gaze becoming kind.::

My lost son, so long have you been away from the bossom of my realm. It brings me joy to look upon you, even in this body.

::Olympia turns back to the others.::

Yet you, who claim to be my descended, you speak not. Do you breathe fear? Or is it Chaos? Or better yet, do you breathe hatred into this world? The Cobalt Knights, my creations, stand against the Twilight that is necessary for the world to end, are now your enemy. You have disgraced the heavens. Speak on your behalf.
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 9:57 am

~Melkor went out of his trance slowly and when he saw her, he fell to his knees and start to weep.~

''Please! Don't put more pressure on me for I have enough yet, great Goddess Olympia for I ignored that these lands were part of heavens!''

~Would exclaim Melkor amid his sobs for he was both desperate and distressed again.~

''We've been brought here by both Gaia and Maril after facing the Dark Lord Mellyan. We mean no harm to the Cobalt Knights for we're only travelers on a mission but they seem to didn't understand that.''

~Would explain Faal quietly to the Goddess.~

''That part is mine, it was decreed after the creation of the world, which Gaia, Melkor and I took part within it. We're trying to help those travelers and Melkor gave up his powers for 1000 years, being under the protection of Gaia. He only wishes to do good around him for his soul is nearly completely destroyed after all those millennia he spent in the Void.''

~Would say Maril quietly with respect to the Goddess.~

''His name is Maril and he's God of Wisdom and Truth. Melkor and him are brothers.''

~Would reply Gaia softly.~

''King Braal's Lord of Chaos. The two others are Diablo, Lord of Terror and his nephew, Faal, King of Ice. The three of us are good Prime Demons and we only wish to help to save the world.''

~Would declare Braal with such wisdom.~

''I'm Lucky, second son of Lucifer. My father had chosen me to try to do something to try to save the world. He had chosen me because of my love for humans because I'm rarely at home, preferring to roam among mortals on Earth. I'm traveling with them from Hell and mortals consider me as wizard even if I'm a Fallen Angel.''

~Would say Lucky as he showed his real physical traits in matter of seconds.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 1:30 pm

"And I am Methros, first spirit of Gaia" replys Methros with his head still bowed
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:58 am

~Braal would turn his attention to Methros.~

''I'm pleased to meet you even of the actual circumstances.''

~Would say the King of Barbaras and Asha'man quietly, his eyes reflecting kindness and wisdom at the same time.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:14 pm

Methros nods his head and waits on for Olympia has to say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<:Narrow Minded:>
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argentum :: The Realm of Dreams :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: