Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<:Narrow Minded:>

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tomahna
Tomahna

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character Info.
Name: Tomahna Riva
Race: Outcast

<:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 4:17 pm

Methros puts his hand on the ground and lifts up with his sword in his grasp and says "That was fun" and begins to sharpen his blade
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Character Info.
Name: Braal
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 4:35 pm

~Diablo rose his head.~

''Keep in mind that the forges are the part of the River of Flame that belongs to me. You won't have to fight my legions of fire fell beasts as long as you'll be with me for they're not extremely intelligent thought they're incredibly fast.''

~Would say the Lord of Terror quietly before to return into his half-sleep state while Faal's snoring echoed throughout the whole cave.~
Back to top Go down
http://isadora22.forumcircle.com/index.php/
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 6:00 pm

Methros nods his head an begins to go through what the demon dropped after he was killed and says "Thats nice to know"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 6:21 pm

~Faal moved in his slumber before to continue snoring. Diablo let out a sigh while seeing it for he had wholly recovered from the ordeal and was ready to go. He helped Methros into his task.~

''Damn Mephisto! He always kept the equipment from the champions he killed to collect as much as possible.''

~Would think Diablo upon seeing the huge mess of objects on the ground.~

''These are dark times nowadays. Mephisto slaughtered several Dark Knights. It seems as someone is arising a whole armies against me thought I did nothing to deserve such a treatment. It's not because I've got the whole River of Flame occupied with fell beasts under my thrall that I'm necessarily evil! Argh! I suspect Baal to be under that whole affair for things worsened in no time.''

~Would say Diablo as he tossed some Dark Knights' equipment to the earth and destroyed one that was imbued with Black Magic.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 6:33 pm

Methros goes throught the rareties and says "sounds like someone was trying to kill you two since the beginning"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 6:49 pm

~Diablo nodded his head.~

''You'll understand better once I'll have tell you the whole tale in all its details for my words are no lies. Nay, that was Mephisto's domain, not mine.''

~Would say the Lord of Terror before destroying another Dark Knight's equipment meant to kill him.~

''And you're going to hear the tale about the Three as well for I know that by heart for I've decided to talk more often now that I'm a free Prime Demon.''

~Would add Diablo proudly, showing Methros some other rareties that his dead brother had carried with him all the time.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 7:45 pm

Methros says "I will listen to your story and I think I shall understand your kind more than" he picks up a small dagger and sheath and looks a the ingraving
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 8:51 pm

''Be careful with that little thingy. It can cut anything as butter for it's been wrought out of Hell's Forges. It's imbued with great magic and these markings are written in the Infernal Language. Look, that sword, armor and helmet are from the same place as that dagger... from my birthplace for your first need to know that all demons are coming from Hell whether they're good, insane or evil.''

~Would say Diablo quietly. Faal stirred in his slumber before continuing to snore again. He glared at him, casting a protecting gaze upon him.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 6:46 am

Methros nods his head and places the dagger down and says "So all demons come from hell and than what?"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 8:56 am

''And then, they experience life in wilderness. Some do that together, others do that alone. In the cases of loneliness, you can take both Faal and Braal as exemples. It is but a hard experience we must pass through to adapt with Earth or we'll be extremely weak and easy prey to kill for Demons Hunters. I had several on my case for they're very fond of making trophies with the heads of all demons they kill in their hunts.''

~Would say Diablo bitterly as he remembered his own first ventures out of his birthplace. Silent tears rolled down his cheeks.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 10:25 am

Methros says "Aye, ancestors probably sold those weapons to those hunters but not me, never me, only sell for those that really need it and other than that just foods and other necesities"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 12:10 pm

''Perhaps for Demons Hunters are immortal folks and the only way to kill them is to let them commit suicide with their own weapons. It's easy to recognize one: they carry a big axe assembled with two blades and there's a panda head in the middle.''

~Would say Diablo before pausing.~

''Don't worry, I trust you when you say that you have no business with Demons Hunters and that you're nothing but only a humble traveling merchant.''

~Would add Diablo before to let out a deep, heavy sigh. Painful memories were still pouring into his mind, causing him to pour few more tears.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 12:12 pm

Methros says "well most people seem to think I am a simple merchant but alas I am not, for I am a earth spirit banish to walk the earth till the end of time but in the end I got to keep almost all my powers"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 12:28 pm

''I see. Very interesting.''

~Would comment Diablo as Faal finally awoke.~

''What's interesting?''

~Would ask the King of Ice in a sleepy voice.~

''The traveling merchant. He said he's a banished earth spirit condemned to walk this planet until the End of Times.''

~Would respond the Lord of Terror quietly as his nephew got to his feet.~

''Is it time to go?''

~Would ask Faal quietly.~

''It's almost time for we're going to leave in a hour.''

~Would announce Diablo before Faal took some food and his water skin from his pack. The Prime Demon drank and ate before returning his water skin into his pack. Diablo wasn't hungry for he preferred to rely only on his own weight when traveling out of his home.~

''Hmm... it seems that we're not appreciated by other races on Earth thought we're not the worst of our kindred.''

~Would comment Faal.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 1:31 pm

Methros nods his head and says "Aye when you kill off your own family they don't like you anymore"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 1:53 pm

''People fear what they couldn't understand.''

~Would say Faal sadly.~

''I agree with him for humans should know us better before to have judgement about us even if no tale exists about our race in the world.''

~Would reply Diablo.~

''That's why we're most of the time under disguise and forced to hide our both powers and true identity except for the Three who walk the Earth freely.''

~Would state Faal.~

''Perhaps people would see one day that we're saving them from great threats.''

~Would retort Diablo before to sigh deeply.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 8:20 pm

Methros nods his head and says "We spirits are not the same as you demons but alas some of us feel your pain and we wish to end it, but alas, when you take matters in your own hands there can be dire consequences"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 9:38 pm

''We know there's consequences for there's always some when it comes to us, Prime Demons. I'm aware of it pretty well and it didn't help to bear that wound for it makes the knife cut deepest each time I've helped people around me because all they saw within me was a wicked and dangerous creature which caused my wound to open again and ache as ever before in the past. If Faal wasn't here to support me, I think I would be dead as we speak.''

~Would say Diablo as more tears rolled down his face uncontrallably.~

''Myself, I've helped people around me throughout all my life and stayed into a human form so nobody knew I'm a Prime Demon. They only consider me as a simple wizard for nobody knows my real might. I've been careful not to show it. You're the only one to know what my real form looks like.''

~Would reply Faal as he pat gently his uncle's body, comforting him as possible as he could for he'd been the only one that accepted Diablo into the world, preventing him from committing suicide.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:40 am

Methros nods and says "I wish I could says the same thing but I can't but either way I will help you"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 8:29 am

''Thanks, your help is very appreciated.''

~Would say Faal. Diablo says nothing. He opened the gate to Hell.~

''Go into the gate before me, I'll close behind you.''

~Would reply Diablo once it was open. Faal went through that, willing to visit his birthplace for he had no memory about it.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:25 am

Methros quickly follows and as he leaves the earth begins to wrap around him and spikes of earth appear on his shoulder blades and his head and the only opening is his eyes
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:02 am

~Diablo followed them and closed the Hell Gate behind him.~

''Welcome on the River of Flame.''

~Would proclaim the Lord of Terror for they were now in his domain in Hell. Faal glared at his surroundings and he was overwhelmed by a strange feeling of safety.~

''Are need to go this way in order to reach Hephaestos' Forges.''

~Would say Diablo before to lead his two companions through his domain.~

''Are you alright, Methros?''

~Would ask Faal as he saw his features had changed before he shifted back to his real form. Several creatures appeared and cornered them.~

''Leave them be! They're with me!''

~Would command Diablo in a menacing tone. The fell beasts would retreat before to carry out their Master's orders. Once it was done, the Prime Demon would continue to lead his companions, heading towards the Hell's Forges.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:19 am

Methros says "Well it seems that I don't need my human form anymore and this armour protects me and I don't really know if we will actually be safe from all the demons in here" and he turns to get a good look at the felled beast of fire
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:37 am

''Don't worry, there's nothing to fear from those creatures as long as Diablo commands them.''

~Would say Faal confidently as he too saw the fell beasts. Diablo stoped at a certain moment.~

''Hephaestos!''

~Would yell the Lord of Terror in a beaming voice as the Hell Smith was about to attack him with his hammer.~

''Sorry, Diablo. I've mistaken you for an intruder. What do you want from me, great Lord of Terror, my Lord?''

~Would ask Hephaestos in the flesh as he glared at Diablo.~

''I'd like to borrow your hammer to destroy Mephisto's Soulstone... and this guy would like to take some rare metals and gems from your forges with your authorization.''

~Would respond the Lord of Terror.~

''Alright, he can have them if he wishes them. I didn't know that Mephisto had been defeated. Here it is, my hammer and good luck with your task at hand.''

~Would say Hephaestos as he handed his hammer to the Prime Demon.~

''Thanks.''

~Would say Diablo as he took the weapon from his outstretched hand and gave the sign to his companions to follow him as they entered into the mammoth place that was Hell's Forges.~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 12:11 pm

Methros starts to gather the rare materials and as he picks them up a mouth like opening appears in his chest and he sticks them in there and then he says "seems to me news doesn't spread very fast here"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <:Narrow Minded:>   <:Narrow Minded:> - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<:Narrow Minded:>
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argentum :: The Realm of Dreams :: Free Roleplay-
Jump to: