Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

High Mother Iriari

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iriari
Admin
Admin
Iriari

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: High Mother Iriari
Race: Aion

High Mother Iriari Empty
PostSubject: High Mother Iriari   High Mother Iriari Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:42 pm

Lady of Barbatos, former Oligarch of Barbaras. Now serving as High Mother in Aion. Long have I been a member of Argentum (Warlord), and I was one of the first five members to ever join. I am NOT an Admin, I used to be, but I hate ADMINS.
Please do not PM me about anything to do with customs of Argentum, weapons, rping, or any of that bulls**t.
If you want to ask about the Phoenix Gate, forget it. The Sword of Aeons, forget it. My role in Govannon's Death, go ahead. Aion and the Tower of Eternity, feel free. But do not ask me anything about my history, my powers, my levels, or my mods. I will NOT reply. Do not ask me about being friends. I am not your friend, I am merely here to enjoy rping and chatting in the gen. boards. I couldn't care less about you, your character, or your friends. Do not try and catch me up on warlord, as I am already caught up.
Those who try to act like my character's friends will be killed without a second thought. Enter my city and cause trouble: YOU DIE. Try and steal anything of mine: YOU DIE. Disrespect my character, or her city: YOU DIE. Do anyhting in RP I don't like (while in a place where Iriari is): YOU DIE.
Complain about my attitude or actions: YOU DIE. And don't think because you are level 100 or above 60, that you can kill me, cause it isn't going to happen. I am Special Level with 99D999 (this is due to my Phoenix Gate), so don't even try it. I can also PvP outside fights, so...

^
||
Yes, that is why I am called a B***h. Call me whatever...I don't care. I am a B***h, so what? Everyone can be an A**hole, so f**k you.

Iriari,
High Mother,
2000-2006 Grand Champion
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Character Info.
Name: Valandres
Race: Human

High Mother Iriari Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Mother Iriari   High Mother Iriari Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:08 pm

hmm so pretty much ur jsut another all Powerful character which seems so abundent in this Rp. Oh well. Just another persson to have fun words with. IT'll be fun to meet u in character i guess
Back to top Go down
Sahugani
Admin
Admin
Sahugani

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Character Info.
Name: Sahugani Govannon
Race: Unknown

High Mother Iriari Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Mother Iriari   High Mother Iriari Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 7:11 pm

Yes, my sister is a dark one...yet I am who should be in your worries. In you Is great potential...but whether you live up to that is up to you.
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

High Mother Iriari Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Mother Iriari   High Mother Iriari Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 7:25 pm

err ok . Kinda wierd to do RP in an introguctins but oh well
Back to top Go down
Iriari
Admin
Admin
Iriari

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: High Mother Iriari
Race: Aion

High Mother Iriari Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Mother Iriari   High Mother Iriari Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 8:31 pm

Sahugani is not RPing...he's just a little strange, and an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

High Mother Iriari Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Mother Iriari   High Mother Iriari Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 3:59 pm

ah ok ill take that into consideration Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

High Mother Iriari Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Mother Iriari   High Mother Iriari Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High Mother Iriari
Page 1 of 1