Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Mother's Obligation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hosetu
Hosetu

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Character Info.
Name: Domina Hosetu Ardea
Race: Phoenix

A Mother's Obligation Empty
PostSubject: A Mother's Obligation   A Mother's Obligation Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:09 am

"Carina, you're in charge. Rhi needs me."
~The both of them had lost their closest friends. Rhi had just lost her children, and Hosetu...would never get over the death of the woman who had been so dearly close to a mother for her. Fighting off tears, she would leave the Library to go tend to her adoptive daughter. If Hosetu could never be whole, Rhi needed to be put back together. Aradni was counting on her. There was too much at stake to allow Rhi to wallow in her pain.~

Last edited by on Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carina
Carina

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character Info.
Name: Carina Alata Rin

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Obligation   A Mother's Obligation Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 7:57 am

~Carina would stand in silence as her mother walked out. She knew it was hard for the Governing Queen. She knew instinctively that Aradni would quickly slide into dark Chaos if either her mother or the Empress could not complete her duties with a clear head. Turning to the nearest scribe, she would flash her most beautiful smile.~
"We need someone to scribe a report of Ellysia Anarhi' and Liniai Atorhi's deaths. Get to it."
~With that, she would turn to the thousands of ancient Aradnian texts, select one, open it, and begin following the lines of script with her forefinger, never once glancing down at the words staring up at her.~
Back to top Go down
Redemption
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Redemption

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Redemption
Race: Modified Human

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Obligation   A Mother's Obligation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 1:01 pm

~A light whisper would fill the room, as he takes form. He gently slides his fingers along the spines of several books, smiling his maniacal smile as he steps closer.~

"It has been too long."

~His voice seems that of three men, yet they seem to speak at different moments, making his words over lap at points.~

"So, they die."

~Fantome pulls a book off a nearby table, flipping it open. As he turns the pages, the book changes; its cover becomes gold and bears shifting letters. Letters that no thing in all of creation, save an aspect, could ever hope to read.~

"You, child, will do something for me."
Back to top Go down
Carina
Carina

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Obligation   A Mother's Obligation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 2:18 pm

"What is your desire, my Lord?"
~Carina's blank eyes would come to rest on the being that had breached the defensive barriers of her mother's Library. She sensed that he meant her no harm, yet she would be cautious. Years of suffering had taught her that much.~
Back to top Go down
Redemption
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Redemption

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Obligation   A Mother's Obligation Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 8:51 am

"In this world, there lived one who was unlike any other."

~He sets the book aside, forming an image of a young white-haired woman clad in white and brown leathers.~

"She was Izuru Ukitake, founder of Furiae, daughter of Acheulian."

~The image vanishes.~

"You will gather the remaining Phoenixes, those of your land and of Tarabon, and fly to Mount Hakarue in Kishin. I will ready the area for the arrival, for there are many demons. I have sent my vassal ahead of you, but Phoenix rebirth power is needed. Do this for me, and I will grant you any one thing you so desire. And I mean anything."
Back to top Go down
Carina
Carina

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Obligation   A Mother's Obligation Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 6:07 pm

"My desire, Lord?"
~She would smile sweetly, as she began to turn away, to face her people.~
"I have only one question."
Back to top Go down
Redemption
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Redemption

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Obligation   A Mother's Obligation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 11:25 am

"Ask away."

~Fantome smiles his maniacal smile and awaits the girl's reply/~
Back to top Go down
Carina
Carina

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Obligation   A Mother's Obligation Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 3:49 am

~Still facing away from him, she would softly speak her one major concern in this matter.~
"Is every Phoenix neccessary? I know of one who will be most difficult to convince..."
Back to top Go down
Redemption
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Redemption

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Obligation   A Mother's Obligation Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 8:52 am

"Not every."

~Fantome smiles.~

"Once Paladine has completed his part, I want you to go there and kill them all and, as they are phoenixes, they will revive, but we need their lives to revive her. After she rises, speak the word 'Thay' and she will become whole. Do with the others as you will. Finish this task, and you will be rewarded."
Back to top Go down
Carina
Carina

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Obligation   A Mother's Obligation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 2:47 pm

"Well, then...You have made it abundantly clear that we have quite a large problem...namely, Veritas."
~Carina would pout, sitting in a nearby chair.~
"I am afraid that she cannot be controlled, my Lord...I know I cannot kill her. She is more powerful than I am and has no moral scruples against killing a child, in order to live."
Back to top Go down
Redemption
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Redemption

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Obligation   A Mother's Obligation Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:37 am

~The smile fades from Fantome's face, as it morphs into that of a humanoid male. HIs features become less maniacal as he stares at the phoenix.~

"So...a rogue Phoenix who refuses to listen to her creator.."

~Fantome pulls a small silvery dagger from his robe, holding it out tothe child.~

"If she desires death, then, when she endangers you, produce this dagger. It shall nullify her powers for all time with a single scratch."

~Fantome smiles his wicked smile, though now it seems more a smile of secrecy.~

"Call my name, if you need me..."

~Fantome bows slightly.~

"Ahhh...yes...My name. Call me Yuuskin. Fantome is...so boring."

~Whispers fill the chamber as Fantome vanishes.~
Back to top Go down
Carina
Carina

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Obligation   A Mother's Obligation Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 7:05 pm

"Yuuskin..."
~She repeats the name, to remember. Smiling at the weight of the dagger in her palm, she glances at the rest of the Phoenixes.~
"While Mother is away, Carina will play...You heard that, and you know where to go. Find all the other Aradnian Phoenixes, and..."
~A wicked little grin spreads across her face as she yells her order.~
"GO!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mother's Obligation   A Mother's Obligation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Mother's Obligation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argentum :: Deleted Threads/Posts :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to: