Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A king's return: under the azure Skies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Valandres
Valandres

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Character Info.
Name: Valandres
Race: Human

A king's return: under the azure Skies Empty
PostSubject: A king's return: under the azure Skies   A king's return: under the azure Skies Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 9:22 pm

~Slowly his footsteps carried towards the distant kingdom.~
A high tower like structure who's Protruding Balcony could be seen from the traveler's view held an invite within his mind. A balcony where the sky seemed its closet that it was.Where once a King stood to observe his prosperous kingdom which he had raised.His hood fell slightly back as his head raised to look upon the most beautiful skies in the land.Platinum blond lockes dangled gently across his Light skin.Slowly with a deep breathe His hand traveled to his hood removing it from his head as aslight smile played upon his slightly rose lips.His briliant blue eyes canned the horizon as his left hand rose to brush away hisbangs.Calmly with his deep voice he spoke.~

"So long Have I been away pulled from the place i so dearly held to my heart.Alas.... The time away was for thebest I believe.The rewards were far from mininum.It is time my sweet Valadyr.I,Gabriel Valandres have returned to reclaim glory for Valadyr."

~Short whipping winds stirred the earth as the stranger began tostride once more in the direction of Valadyr.~
Back to top Go down
Dhulyn

PostSubject: Re: A king's return: under the azure Skies   A king's return: under the azure Skies Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:01 pm

~Strange music echoes from deep within the palace, seeming almost ethereal. The uplifting music, rising from a lord's cello, fills the entire palace, casting am air of tranquility over the chaotic actions of the servants.

The lord rests on a stool, at the top of the entrance hall stairs, his eyes closed as he plays. Servants rush by him, never glancing in his direction. as if he isn't even there.~
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: A king's return: under the azure Skies   A king's return: under the azure Skies Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 12:17 pm

~Outside the palace Gates the ethereal Music passed to Valandres' ears filling him with peaceful emotions.His eyes shut momentarily in the beauty
of the strnage sounds as his footsteps carried without sound past the gates and to the doors of the Palace. stopping there His eyes carried to the high balcony which he spent so much time... he knew the tranquil sounds emanated from that place.His curiosity peaked as he wondered who now controled his kingdom. For when he left he knew that only his absence would mean nothing his people were now self-sufficient.They needed no king....Only a guide.~

"What curious music this is. As if within i hear a distant voice barely audible....strange...."

~Speaking to himself he repeats the words on which hehears barely a whisper yet engraving them as he spoke into his mind~

"Through seven songs of rejoice
His name relives his solar voice
Falling into the unknown
Yet he shall feel no harm
Lights shine upon his face
Night exists no longer
In unknown colours they confront him
In soundless tounge they speak his name
Moonred - reaching for life through eternity
Starblack - the brooding silence is frightening me
One elderly custom in timeless guise
In ceremonies of old one, dove now flies
Fly through time"

~AS hiis lips whispered the last verse Valandres looked once more to the Balcony the distant voice so pure and innocent seemed to spark a distant memory of one he knew so long ago~

"Aleria,"~HE whispered ever so quietly~
Back to top Go down
Dhulyn

PostSubject: Re: A king's return: under the azure Skies   A king's return: under the azure Skies Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 11:58 am

~The man slowly ceases playing, his job done. He places his cello in its coffin-like case and lifts it over his shoulder. He turns and descends the steps, his eyesstill closed, passing by the servants without a sideward glance from any of them.

He pushes open the grand doors of the palace, feeling the cool marble's every intricate engraving. In his mind he hears the words of past kings, written forever in the stone.~

"Pacing the room, waiting for the call.
Waiting for orders, anything at all.
Fearing what might yet befall.
I will march to battle, strong and tall.

At last we stand.
The wave of the band.
Beneath me a field of gold sand.
I search for them throughout the land.

Tasting the air.
I have to be aware.
If I fall who would care.
Enough to catch me, warn me beware.

Approaching the enemy dark.
I feel the force, it leaves a mark.
On my soul, a fierce piercing bark.
My sword shall swing in a graceful arc.

Its time, its here.
The time of fight is near.
I rise into the air, magic so dear.
With a spirit of fire, who shall I fear?

Towards the fight."

~He turns from the door, and his memories of his life before...before he became a chevalier. He walks through the door, out into the crowded streets.~
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: A king's return: under the azure Skies   A king's return: under the azure Skies Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 12:33 pm

~his steady pace carried him without thought to the great Balcony.Slowly he pushe the twin doors open letting a burst of cool air fill his lungs. His footsteps ceased at the railings as he looked upon his kingdom.his heart was glad to see it still sufficently prosperous...yet improvement could be mad.his right hand raised to the sky as his guiding blade Blackwand materialized in a cloud of silvery smoke..A small white and Black orb sped from the tip of the bladeand exploded in a shower of similar sparks.~

"FOR VALADYR!",
~his booming voice carried with the souds of the sparkling explosions. A glorious eruption sounded out throught the lands of Valadyr as all eyes traveled to the high balcony to lay eyes once more on Valandres.The training ground were a sound of bangin metal as the soldiers clashed blade to steel in a former salute.

A smile played at Valandres lips as he turned and steadily walked to the throne room. He knew for a short period his time would be busy ansering his loyal people's summons and request~
Back to top Go down
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Shannon Lucia Magus
Race: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: A king's return: under the azure Skies   A king's return: under the azure Skies Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 9:49 am

~Leaning against a nearby pillar, in the courtyard, she stares up at Gabriel. A slight smile crosses her face as she watches him celebrate his return to his kingdom.~

"The spitting image of Govannon..."

~Lucia chuckles to herself, brushing her golden hair out of her eyes.~
Back to top Go down
https://warlord-agahim.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A king's return: under the azure Skies   A king's return: under the azure Skies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A king's return: under the azure Skies
Page 1 of 1