Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Holy Saint of Kyukaji Island

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Shannon Lucia Magus
Race: Unknown

The Holy Saint of Kyukaji Island Empty
PostSubject: The Holy Saint of Kyukaji Island   The Holy Saint of Kyukaji Island Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 10:35 am

~A air of purity descends upon Barbaras. The dark sky overhead clears, and sun shines upon the ancient city as a lone woman on horseback rides slowly into the city. Her face covered by a mesh mask, she seems all the more strange, even with the translucent barrier around her.

The younger ctizens walk around the saint without a second glance, but the elderly bow in respect to her power. Hundreds of elderly men and women line the side of the street, their eyes filled with tears as the saint graces their city.~

"Where is the lord of this land?"

~The saint asks of a nearby guard.~

"Not here."~He replies coldly.~

"I see..."

~The saint reaches forth and places a hand on the soldier's shoulder, instantly purifying his soul.~

"Now, I'll ask again, Where is your lord?"

~The soldier bows respectfully and answers promptly.~

"Lord Braal, High King of Barbaras is in the city of Necropolis."

~The saint nods in approval, then rides off in the direction of the dark city.~

"I won't be able to enter the city...otherwise it will be instantly purified. I hope my aura will be enough to call the Demon King out from his city."
Back to top Go down
https://warlord-agahim.rpg-board.net
Braal
Braal

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Character Info.
Name: Braal
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Saint of Kyukaji Island   The Holy Saint of Kyukaji Island Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 1:26 pm

''Someone is in trouble... I can see it.''

~Would say Baal, Braal's father after he had rid himself of Illyria, having tossed her as a doll in the sea. The Prime Demon let his aura going forth before him as he saw the saint. The Destruction decided that he would have a little speech with that new face. So, he appeared out of nowhere, appearing as a 'normal' man clad in dark clothes.~

''Hail to you, Holy One.''

~He would greet the saint, trying to be as respectful as possible.~

''Excuse me to ask you this question but what are you doing here, close the lands of the Chaos and who are you?''

~Would demand the Prime Demon, keeping a little distance between him and the saint.~
Back to top Go down
http://isadora22.forumcircle.com/index.php/
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Saint of Kyukaji Island   The Holy Saint of Kyukaji Island Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 7:41 am

"I am Saint Kyukijin of of Kyukaji Island. Men know me as the leader of the Tuokinin Saints."

~The saint bows respectfully to the stranger, though her face remains unseen.~

"It seems youhave spoken to my quarry: Illyria. Tell me, dear one, where did her aura vanish to, if you please?"
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Saint of Kyukaji Island   The Holy Saint of Kyukaji Island Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 10:44 am

''I've tossed her in the ocean as a doll with my tentacles a short while ago, hoping that she'll be drown by the ocean because she represented a threat for me.''

~Would say the old Prime Demon to Saint Kyukijin.~

''Oh! Forgive me, I've forgotten good manners. I'm taking the liberty to introduce myself to you. I'm Baal, Lord of Destruction and I'm in war with Braal even if he's my son.''

~Would add Baal politely as he showed himself to the Saint.~

''Well, I shall say that I'm the shadow of my former glory because I've lost too much of the power I hsuch a long time ago.''

~He would say thoughtfully before to let out a deep sigh of sadness before to get a little bit closer to let the Saint see him.~
Back to top Go down
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Saint of Kyukaji Island   The Holy Saint of Kyukaji Island Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 11:49 am

"Baal...a demon?"

~The saint's eyes glow white behind her face mask.~

"I see. So Barbaras has fallen to the demons? At least Illyria is gone...for now. But she will return, and her power will return with time. You may not survive your next encounter."

~The saint's eyes fade as she turns her horse away from Baal.~

"Inu Tori Saru Uma Hebi."

~The saint whispers, forming strange hand signs. A blast of light explodes from the saint, crashing into Baal head on.~

"Five-Pronged Seal Release!"

~A black aura rises from the ground, encircling Baal. The aura swirls around Baal, whipping like tentacles through the air.~

"I grant you the powers of the Sleeping One. Use them well, Demon Lord."

~The aura collides with Baal's forehead, awakening his lost powers.~

"We will see each other again."

~The saint bows her head, as she and her horse vanish like the wind.~
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Saint of Kyukaji Island   The Holy Saint of Kyukaji Island Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 3:49 pm

~Baal would follow the saint for a while as she was leaving Barbaras.~

''Excuse me but what or who is exactly the Sleeping One? I've also heard Illyria speaking of the Nameless. Perhaps you know who they are, saint Kyukijin?''

~He would ask as the Destruction continued to follow her. He was also willing to thank her for her gift.~
Back to top Go down
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Saint of Kyukaji Island   The Holy Saint of Kyukaji Island Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 8:20 am

~The saint stops her horse, dismounting the sturdy animal.~

"The Nameless One....The Sleeping One."

~Kyukijin sighs.~

"They are the two greatest old ones of all time. The nameless has been called many things over the course of history, but he is ever the nameless. He is destruction pure and simple. His brother, the Sleeping One, is, or rather was, the first Old One to ever exist and, therfore, the father of all demons and demon-kind. It was me and my fellow Tuokinin Saints who sealed him in the void so long ago."

~Kyukijin smiles and reaches inside her robes, producing a small silver bell.~

"If Illyria was to revive either one of them, please ring this bell and call me and the Tuokinin."
Back to top Go down
Braal
Braal

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Saint of Kyukaji Island   The Holy Saint of Kyukaji Island Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 11:06 am

''Thanks for the informations and to restore my powers. I'll call you without hesitation if Illyria revives one of them.''

~Would say a thankful Baal as he received the bell from the saint's hands.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Holy Saint of Kyukaji Island   The Holy Saint of Kyukaji Island Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Holy Saint of Kyukaji Island
Page 1 of 1