Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Laced with Blood Red Tears

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurosawa
Admin
Admin
Kurosawa

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Shuuen Kurosawa
Race: Kishin

Laced with Blood Red Tears Empty
PostSubject: Laced with Blood Red Tears   Laced with Blood Red Tears Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 3:56 pm

::Fearless of the fate that may await them, thousands of Samurai stand just outside the central province of Valadyr, having never hiddem their march into the great nation. by themselves alone, with no siege machines, no tricks, nothing to hide, they remain unflinching. At their head, he sets upon the back of a war-mare, her hair spotted with black, covered by armor.
In his hand, Rai gleams, trembling in anticipation of the coming battle. So longing to cross with the legendary black blade of the king of this land, she cries for the blood of the magical blade. She knows her purpose, her destiny to destroy blades like the one that waits in the capital.::

"Today I will win...or a warrior's death take me."

::Shuuen stretches his arms, grabbing his blade once more.::

"Give them chance to surrender."

Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Character Info.
Name: Valandres
Race: Human

Laced with Blood Red Tears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laced with Blood Red Tears   Laced with Blood Red Tears Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 1:42 am

~FAr could his eyes see into the land of Valadyr. His eyes followed the path of the unknow swordsmen. He graced them no battle to there march into his lands, He awaited the moment that they would act.~
" It seems my home ha become a place of seemingly p[ointless encounters .Valadyr... its seems there will be no rest for the wicked'
Back to top Go down

Laced with Blood Red Tears
Page 1 of 1