Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aion;The Tower of Eternity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iriari
Admin
Admin
Iriari

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: High Mother Iriari
Race: Aion

Aion;The Tower of Eternity Empty
PostSubject: Aion;The Tower of Eternity   Aion;The Tower of Eternity Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:26 pm

Aion;The Tower of Eternity 01d

::The smell of salt fills the air, while the perfume of flowers masks much of the salty sea air. Trees, blessed with unending life, flower red, even among the winter months, yet no chill is found on Aion, where so many seek refuge from the outside world.
High above Aion, the stones of ages float ever circling the city, preventing any who wish it harm from entering, and keeping the harvests, weather, and daily lives pleasant.
She stands atop the Clock Tower, clad in robes of white, her hair streaked with gray, her eyes tired, old, and worn. She seems much different than before, older, yet somehow much more beautiful.
In her hands, clasped like a dear momento, is the Phoenix Gate, her charge. She stares out at the Infinite forest, where no man dares to tread alone, lest he be forever lost among the trees, and on to the Moonscale Mountain, where Legends say the Last King of Aion rests, ever awaiting the day he is once more needed.
Guards, clad in white and blue, stand at the doorway, their job to protect the High Mother, leader of the Mages' Tower, and Mayor of All the Kingdom of Aion. One, wielding a large fan, one, wielding a sword twice his size, and the last, wielding a spear of deep red, smile at one another, happy to be assigned such an easy job for once.::

Such is the destiny of man; to this world they came ere the Last King Began his slumber, and so shall they wreak havoc in this world, as they did in their own.

::Iriari sighs, lifting the Phoenix Gate to the sun, which reflects a red light back on the High Mother. She stares at the eyes of the Phoenix Carving, where the two bloodrubies of Aoqi and Revenant now rest, giving the gate its awesome power.::

Aoqi...Revenant...Dragons...Friends...you gave everything so that the world may continue, and now the Twilight is gone, yet I cannot find [how] to wake you once more. What should I do? What would you do?
Back to top Go down
Kurosawa
Admin
Admin
Kurosawa

Number of posts : 51

Character Info.
Name: Shuuen Kurosawa
Race: Kishin

PostSubject: Re: Aion;The Tower of Eternity   Aion;The Tower of Eternity Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:42 pm

::Jynx stands tothe far left, watching her old comrade, her eyes filled with sadness for the woman who had helped her so long ago.::

It is again to me that this fault belongs.

::Jynx sighs, turning to gaze at the city beyond the tower::

If I had not been so bent on killing Govannon, then Aoqi and Revenant would yet be here.
Back to top Go down
Iriari
Admin
Admin
Iriari

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: Aion;The Tower of Eternity   Aion;The Tower of Eternity Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 8:20 pm

::Iriari turns to her long-time friend.::

"Sahugani is on the move."

::She slides the talisman into her robes.::

"He has sent word to the Human King, Valandres, who should come here soon, if he is truly a great king."
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character Info.
Name: Tomahna Riva
Race: Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Aion;The Tower of Eternity   Aion;The Tower of Eternity Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:37 pm

A young boy waits outside of the tower looking up and wondering how long it would take him to climb it.

"They said come here for the armour but I know they think they will beat me but I am greater than I look" he says as he pushes open the great doors
Back to top Go down
Iriari
Admin
Admin
Iriari

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: Aion;The Tower of Eternity   Aion;The Tower of Eternity Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 6:24 pm

'Sünder, Sie sind nicht in diesen Sälen willkommen."
((Sinner, you are welcome not in these halls.))

::The words echo through the tower, to the boy, sounding as another language, yet seeming clear. She appears before him, blocking entry to the tower, on her brest, the mark of Contra Mundi, for she is his servant, his Priestess.::

"Warum betreten Sie hier widerrechtlich?"
((Why do you trespass here?))

::She demands of him, power radiating from her as warning to him.::
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character Info.
Name: Tomahna Riva
Race: Outcast

PostSubject: Re: Aion;The Tower of Eternity   Aion;The Tower of Eternity Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 9:19 pm

"I have come for the Quest" he says bowing low.

"And for forgivness, for what I have done in the past, and what I will do in the future, I have humbled myself so that I may once again be accepted by those who remember me as the betrayer, please forgive me" he says never looking up, never stumbling over words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aion;The Tower of Eternity   Aion;The Tower of Eternity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aion;The Tower of Eternity
Page 1 of 1