Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come Embrace the Darkness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sahugani
Admin
Admin
Sahugani

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Character Info.
Name: Sahugani Govannon
Race: Unknown

Come Embrace the Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Come Embrace the Darkness   Come Embrace the Darkness Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:03 pm

::Where he moves, the shadow follows, his eyes filled with evil. Behind him comes the evil of the world, and about him is chaos. He strides past valadyr's soldiers, who are to him frozen, in the light. He walks the shadow world, where those who serve only "IT" may go. He walks to the balcony, where Valandres and Veritas wait. All that is seen of him is a shadow in the corner of the eye, one such as is gone when you look once more. He stands behind Valandres, whispering dark truths in his ears.::

King-Hume, of Valadyr, in whom is the light of the land...come to me...embrace my shadows.

::His whispers speak of sweet darkness, the rewards that come with such power.::

So much is available to you, if only take it. Trust in the shadows, where 'IT' waits. 'She' walked the path beside me, and still she walks...join her. Join us...become The Darkness, here revel in it you always shall.
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Veritas

Number of posts : 99
Location : A barren part of the Aradnian desert, away from prying eyes
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Character Info.
Name: Aeterna Veritas
Race: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Come Embrace the Darkness   Come Embrace the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 3:27 am

~Veritas, sensing his presence, looks carefully at Valandres, ignoring all else, until she can see the dark shadow.~
"Dear shadow, you waste your time."
~She leans against the rail, never taking her eyes from Valandres. She chuckles darkly.~
"They do say that if you look at the Sun long enough, you will see his Shadow. They also say that if you look for the Shadow, all you will see is the Sun."
~She smiles sweetly.~
"What is your name, Shadow?"
Back to top Go down
Sahugani
Admin
Admin
Sahugani

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Character Info.
Name: Sahugani Govannon
Race: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Come Embrace the Darkness   Come Embrace the Darkness Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 7:09 pm

::What seems like sighing breaths comes from the shadow as its moves, silently gliding toward the woman who sees from the corner of her eyes what cannot be seen.::

Into the fire go thee.

::The shadow seems to hover around her a moment, then back to its original position behind Valandres.::

You sense what cannot be seen...yet here I am not.

::The shadow seems to fade in and out as its speaks, its voice a mere whisper.::

In time...come to me you shall...to the path...to 'It.' Him, you cannot save. Destiny is to perish...perish in the light.

::The shadow's eyes seem to glow blue.::

Fate is yours to see the One...she in whom the Darkness has form.

::The shadow fades a little.::

My time is nigh...Must go I to the home. Aion waits for thee, Oh King of Humans. Seek you the watcher...who waits in the Tower. Speak her the name of he who must not be named.

::The shadow fades from view, gone from Valar Idrir.::

[miles away]

::Sahugani snaps out of his vision state, opening his eyes.::

"The die is cast...whether my words he trusts...or fails to follow...is up to him."
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Veritas

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: Come Embrace the Darkness   Come Embrace the Darkness Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:20 am

~Veritas frowns, still looking at Valandres, though she no longer does so to see the shadow that had been.~
"Gabriel...dark things are not to be trusted..."
~She sighs.~
"...though the temptation be great."
~Black flames leap to life around her as she stretches, her wings going from white to black. Her abyssine eyes gleam darkly as she stares out into the shadows. Her hair slowly weaves itself into a black braid (which some may find odd, as it had been white before). She frowns.~
"What did he tell you? I couldn't understand his tongue."
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Character Info.
Name: Valandres
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Come Embrace the Darkness   Come Embrace the Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:04 pm

" I kniow not of what u speak milady. What words and temptations do u speak of."
~His voice was curious as he studied the night's azure ksy. HE looked deep in thought as he turned and walked towards the rchway,speaking before exiting~

"dreams milady are just that...only dreams no m atter how haunting"
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Veritas

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: Come Embrace the Darkness   Come Embrace the Darkness Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 4:46 pm

~Veritas frowns.~
"It was not a dream. It was a vision...meant for you"
~She sighs in relief.~
"It's just as well you heard and sensed nothing...Such shadows are dangerous..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come Embrace the Darkness   Come Embrace the Darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come Embrace the Darkness
Page 1 of 1