Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sanguinaria

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carina
Carina

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character Info.
Name: Carina Alata Rin
Race: Phoenix

Sanguinaria Empty
PostSubject: Sanguinaria   Sanguinaria Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 9:03 am

~Carina places a thick tome back on its shelf, feeling the stares of the scribes cold on her back. She frowns. How long has it been this way? How long have they hated her? She knows that it started long before she had been asked the Favor for Yuuskin. But how long ago? She paces slowly down the rows and stacks of books, searching for something that might interest her--might get her away from the other Nox Aulan phoenixes for a little while. She reaches out, her fingers finding a tome that does not belong in her mother's Library. Her frown deepens as she pulls the tome out. She holds it under her arm, her mind scanning the cover: Sanguinaria. The Bloodthirsty? What in the world was a book like that doing in the histories?~
Well...I suppose I shall have to look through it...to see where it does belong...
~She turns to leave the Library and finds herself walking into someone's chest. She stops and does a double-take. The man is not a phoenix, which means he is not Nox Aulan, and he does not have the feel of an Aradnian. Who has she just walked into? Carina holds the tome closer to herself, backing away slowly. The man is dangerous, she can sense it.~
How did he get past the wards?

((Yes, I am leaving it open so that someone can come and RP here. I'm bored, and this just seemed like it might be an interesting scenario.))
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Lesser Admin
Lesser Admin
Kamui

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Character Info.
Name: Albireo Kamui
Race: Espadryn

Sanguinaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanguinaria   Sanguinaria Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 12:49 pm

~Kamui looks at the girl, remaining in his spot. He smiles at her, though hidden amongst the warmth are thorns. His rather feminine face seems marked by tranquility, yet covered in darkness, shining with love, yet raging with hatred.~

"The Book."

~He extends his hand toward the book, his smile fading.~

"Hand it over."
Back to top Go down
Shuuhei
Admin
Admin
Shuuhei

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Shuuhei
Race: Kishin

Sanguinaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanguinaria   Sanguinaria Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 9:45 am

~Endrance steps up from behind the girl, in order to stop her from retreating.~

"Give him the book, Phoenix."

~He orders, placing his hand on the hilt of his katana.~
Back to top Go down
Carina
Carina

Character Info.

Sanguinaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanguinaria   Sanguinaria Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 3:10 pm

~Carina senses the movement before the intruders do. The Nox Aulans may hate her, but they despise foreigners more. She holds up a hand, halting the Phoenixes.~
"Why are you so interested in a misplaced book? How does it pertain to you?"
~She opens the book, flipping through every single page. Slamming it closed, she shrugs.~
"Fine. It doesn't even seem like a good read."
~She holds it out, and it bursts into flames.~
"My goodness! How clumsy of me!"
~Her hand drops to her side as the ashes of Sanguinaria float through the air. She smiles.~
"So sorry, my lords, but it appears that our Library no longer has the book you were looking for."
Back to top Go down
Kamui
Lesser Admin
Lesser Admin
Kamui

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-09-30

Character Info.
Name: Albireo Kamui
Race: Espadryn

Sanguinaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanguinaria   Sanguinaria Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 6:46 pm

~Kamui shakes his head.~

"Foolish Phoenix."

~he turns from her.~

"What destruction come from the destroying of one of the Books of 1000, is now on your head. I do say, my older sister will not be pleased you have destroyed her book."

~Kamui walks from the island, smiling at the thought of what might soon befall Nox Aula and Aradni.~
Back to top Go down
Shuuhei
Admin
Admin
Shuuhei

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Shuuhei
Race: Kishin

Sanguinaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanguinaria   Sanguinaria Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 6:50 pm

~Endrance removes his hand from the hilt of his blade, turning from Carina.~

"Tell me, Phoenix, how foolish are you truly? To burn a Book of 1000, and to do so in front of the man who wrote the book you have destroyed. An insult, worse than any ever."

~Endrance smiles coldly.~

"Nox Aula better be protected by someone extremely powerful..."

~Endrace vanishes in a swirl of Rose Petals.~
Back to top Go down
Carina
Carina

Character Info.

Sanguinaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanguinaria   Sanguinaria Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 3:27 am

~Carina smiles once again.~
"You are too easily fooled, m'lord!"
~She waves a hand, and the book floats down from the top shelf of the Library.~
"You ought to know better than to think that the daughter of a Librarian would burn such a rare text!"
~She opens Sanguinaria.~
"So...that would make you...Lord Kamui?"
~She smiles at him.~
"By all means."
~She holds the text out to him, this time without any tricks.~
"I was simply being cautious...Knowledge is a very dangerous weapon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sanguinaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanguinaria   Sanguinaria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanguinaria