Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Decree of Necessity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nia

A Decree of Necessity Empty
PostSubject: A Decree of Necessity   A Decree of Necessity Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 5:18 am

"My people, due to unforseen circumstances beyond our control, the Emperor is missing."

~Gasps rise from the people, who do not understand the happenings.~

"Due to this, I am forced to stand forth. In our Emperor's absence, I shall lead the land. You all know me, and who I am. Daughter of Yoshimoto and Yue Lin. Long have I been trained to lead you, but I adicated long ago. Now fate has forced me to stand and reclaim that which I do not want."

~Nia raises her sword to the heavens.~

"By this blade, I do hereby swear to stand for the people. My blood, heart, and blade for the people. I give my life in service of the Empire. In the name of Hai Long, I so swear."

~Cheers raise from the crowd as a court official places the Dragon Crown on Nia's head, making her the official Empress.~
Back to top Go down
Sara

PostSubject: Re: A Decree of Necessity   A Decree of Necessity Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:47 am

~A single kunai flies through the crowd, striking Nia in the shoulder.~

"..."

~The crowd parts as she walks forth, staring at Nia.~
Back to top Go down
Nia

PostSubject: Re: A Decree of Necessity   A Decree of Necessity Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:48 am

"Mollie!?"

~Nia gasps, backing away slowly.~

"Guards! Kill her!"

~Nia slides a kunai from inside her sleeve.~
Back to top Go down
Sara

PostSubject: Re: A Decree of Necessity   A Decree of Necessity Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:49 am

"Hello, Rachel."

~Sara launches at Nia, twin blades drawn.~

((Battle will be posted at later date.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Decree of Necessity   A Decree of Necessity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Decree of Necessity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argentum :: Deleted Threads/Posts :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to: