Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One whisper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zuri
Zuri

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-09-13

Character Info.
Name: Zuri
Race:

One whisper Empty
PostSubject: One whisper   One whisper Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 6:16 pm

~Zuri lets out a soft sigh. Pushing her brown her off her face, revealing her dazzling green eyes, she takes a step into the dome.~
"Fair enough."
~She mumbles quietly to herself, walking further in. Searching for anyone who may be inside."
Back to top Go down
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Shannon Lucia Magus
Race: Unknown

One whisper Empty
PostSubject: Re: One whisper   One whisper Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 12:58 pm

~A young girl, clad in servants' robes, rushes past Zuri, sliding to a halt at the end of the hal, she rushes back, nearly falling again.~

"OH, Please forgive me....the lady is busy if you seek her. You may wait in the library with the others. She will be with you all in just a moment."

~The girls motions to a massive wodden door to Zuri's left, through which is heard the chatter of many people.~

"Farewell."

~The girls turns and runs down the hall, obviously in a great hurry.~
Back to top Go down
https://warlord-agahim.rpg-board.net
Zuri
Zuri

Character Info.
Race:

One whisper Empty
PostSubject: Re: One whisper   One whisper Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 12:57 am

~She attempts to say a thanks to the girl, but realizes it would be rather pointless, as she would not hear it. Turning herself to the left, she opens the massive wooden door the girl indicated. The voice that were muffled by the thickness, were loud and clearly heard. She smiled and eased her way into the book filled room. Not know how long it would take for the Lady Lucia to see her, she began to scan the spines of the books that lined the shelfs. One green bounded book caught her interest. Pushing the dark curls off her face she reached her hand up to pull it off the shelf.~

"Maybe not."

~She mumbled quietly to herself, nodding politely at a man standing beside her, slowly backing away from the shelf, turning, and walking to a far wall, keeping quietly to her self, her dazzling green eyes, scanning the room, and the people within.~
Back to top Go down
Tsubaki

One whisper Empty
PostSubject: Re: One whisper   One whisper Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 2:33 pm

~A lone woman enters the room, instantly spreading an uneasy silence throughout the chamber.~

"Attention! We will be with you momentarily. I am Tsubaki Ishii, Retainer of the Magus Family, and Advisor to Lucia. I will be conducting some of the interviews, so please bear with me."

~The woman seats herself next to the fireplace, in a tall leather chair.~

"First, I would like to say that we are only going to hire six of you. We were going to need seven, but we have hired...well someone. Please, take a seat in one of the chairs, and would a..."

~The woman looks at a piece of parchment in her hand.~

"Zuri...come forth."

~She calls, pronouncing the name as Zari.~

"Please be seated here."

~She motions to a nearby chair.~
Back to top Go down
Zuri
Zuri

Character Info.
Race:

One whisper Empty
PostSubject: Re: One whisper   One whisper Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 8:21 pm

~Zuri calmly but quickly walks to the chair she indicated. Taking the seat she smile sweetly, trying her best to hold back from correcting this woman on how to pronounce her name. Sitting up straight, she smooths out her shirt, and folds her hand neatly in her lap. Waiting for Tsubaki to continue.~
Back to top Go down
Lorien
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Character Info.
Name: Lorien
Race: Espadryn/Human

One whisper Empty
PostSubject: Re: One whisper   One whisper Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 12:23 pm

~A young man of no more than seventeen enters, his face kindly and his appearance a tad feminine.~

"Tsubaki, If you would not mind?"

~He asks, dismissing Tsubaki so he may conduct the interview, his voice soft and loving.~

"Nice to meet you, Zuri."

~He bows, pronouncing her name the correct way.~

"I am Lorien Heios Magus, First Division General and Heir to the Carnelian Throne. If it is alright with you, I will conduct this interview."

~He seats himself across from her, moving his robes to better seat himself.~
Back to top Go down
Zuri
Zuri

Character Info.
Race:

One whisper Empty
PostSubject: Re: One whisper   One whisper Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 2:27 pm

~Zuri nods her head and smiles at him.~

"Nice to meet you, too, sir. And, it is just fine with me sir."

~She folds her hands neatly in her lap, each of them holding onto each other to keep from moving them. She quietly cleared her throat, and looked at Lorien.~
Back to top Go down
Lorien
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Character Info.
Name: Lorien
Race: Espadryn/Human

One whisper Empty
PostSubject: Re: One whisper   One whisper Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 9:10 am

"Good."

~Lorien shifts slightlyin hi chair, his unseeing eyes never moving from Zuri.~

"First Question: Why do you wish to serve the Empire of Harad, and the Tarkin?"
Back to top Go down
Zuri
Zuri

Character Info.
Race:

One whisper Empty
PostSubject: Re: One whisper   One whisper Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:06 am

~For a moment she sits quietly. Pondering over the question he asked. In truth; she was raised to sever as she could where she could. Be of help and there when the need arised.~

"I wish to allow my talents; no matter how small or great they be. To be used by other then myself. It is of duty and respect for the Empire that I wish to serve."

~She kept herself from bitting her lip and kept herself in a calm manner. The least she wanted to do was screw up or answer wrong. She only hoped she didn't mess up. She was willing to serve to the best of her abilities, and remained strong in the thought that she could.~

(( OoC:: Re-found the topic I posted in a long long long time ago before I went inactive. In truth I really don't know where it is at. And I don't even know if this site is still active. Buut. Yeah. Anyways. Sorry if I bumped it when it was dead and I wasn't suppose to. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One whisper Empty
PostSubject: Re: One whisper   One whisper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One whisper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argentum :: Khamood :: Harád-
Jump to: