Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi...Go away...Please?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carina
Carina

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-07-28

Character Info.
Name: Carina Alata Rin
Race: Phoenix

Hi...Go away...Please? Empty
PostSubject: Hi...Go away...Please?   Hi...Go away...Please? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:09 am

Finally, I'm allowed my own account. Hosetu kept promising me that she would let me RP as her character's daughter.

For anyone who has no idea what I'm talking about, my character is Carina Alata Rin. She is the daughter of Domina Hosetu Ardea and the late King of Ilaosi, Phoenix Ellysan. She is sister-by-adoption to the Aradnian Empress, Rhi Anai.

I know I'm forgetting something...Oh, yeah!

She is an evil little wretch and a lot more intelligent than her age and behavior might lead you to believe.

This should be fun... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lilith

PostSubject: Re: Hi...Go away...Please?   Hi...Go away...Please? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 6:12 pm

Hehehehehehehehe................

What a mouthy little brat.

Maybe I should cut out your tongue, Little one?

Since you're new, here's the happenings of the past:

Lucia died saving Harad from the Ai explosion. Harad is broken up into provinces; the central under my and Ichimaru's rule, and Altin Tepe has vanished. The Yu Empire is in a state of civil war.
Back to top Go down
Shuuhei
Admin
Admin
Shuuhei

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Shuuhei
Race: Kishin

PostSubject: Re: Hi...Go away...Please?   Hi...Go away...Please? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 12:28 pm

Awww. Guess I shouldnt have left the people on their own...oh, what!? I COULDNT CARE LESS ABOUT THOSE BASTARDS.

Anyhow, You are Hosetu's daughter, right? Well you must tell her to tell Rhi that Maelstrom is now in the possession of Amaterasu McMoran.
Back to top Go down
Rhi
Rhi

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Character Info.
Name: Rhi Anai
Race: Phoenix

PostSubject: WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Hi...Go away...Please? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 2:13 pm

Finally is right, Carina. It took her forever to set you up.

WTF are you talking about Altin?! I haven't been on in months, so I'm a bit behind. WHEN did I loose Maelstrom??? What happened?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi...Go away...Please?   Hi...Go away...Please? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi...Go away...Please?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argentum :: General Boards :: Introductions-
Jump to: