Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jynx of the Fallen Ones

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kurosawa
Admin
Admin
Kurosawa

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Shuuen Kurosawa
Race: Kishin

Jynx of the Fallen Ones Empty
PostSubject: Jynx of the Fallen Ones   Jynx of the Fallen Ones Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:04 pm

Greetings, My Name is Jynx. I am one of the last four remaining Tomans in this world. You may come to know me as Jynx of the Fallen Ones, or as Jynx the Scholar.

My role in Argentum is to act as Senin Elder Thay, a title that makes me the Admin of Character Related Boards and Facts (i.e. Stats, Treasury, Intros, Bios, Character Sheets, and soooo much more).

I want you to feel free to PM me for any reason. And I also want to make sure you all know that Jynx is not like the other Senin Elders, as she is more calm and less inclined to kill you on sight. In fact, Jynx hates to fight, but will do so if necessary.

Jynx is also one of "The marked," those gifted with the powers to Heal, to men, to Find, to See, but unlike others of "The Marked," Jynx is burdened with all of their powers. This made her the ideal candidiate for a mercenary role.

Code:
 If you want to hire her, then PM me. Make the subject: Job (your name) offer

Make sure you include the payment you are willing to give.
Back to top Go down

Jynx of the Fallen Ones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Argentum :: General Boards :: Introductions-
Jump to: