Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>

Go down 
+6
Mitsunari
Valandres
Veritas
Rhi
Dai
Hugue
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hugue
Admin
Admin
Hugue

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Hugue DeCartago
Race: Unknown

<: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Empty
PostSubject: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 12:35 am

~On the sea, ships appear, flying the flags of Dravidia. Peasant take notice of the ships, pointing as they near.

A great shadow passes over the city, causing the peasants to look up to the airship that passes overhead. The ship flies ahead, taking up position over the capital. Over a loudspeak, a woman's voice calls out below.~

"ARADNI, YOU ARE NOW GIVEN A SINGLE OPPORTUNITY! SURRENDER, OR BE DESTROYED BY DRAVIDIA! WHAT SAY YOU?"
Back to top Go down
Gwendely

PostSubject: Re: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 12:37 am

~Below, a massive army of barbarian berserkers rushes across the desert. At their head is Gwendelyn, riding a great white stallion, in her hand a silver blade reflects the sunlight.~

"TO DEATH!"

~The army rushes forward, colliding with the city walls, like a wave on the shore.~
Back to top Go down
Dai
Admin
Admin
Dai

Number of posts : 7

Character Info.
Name: Richard Lorenz (Dai)
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 12:42 am

~Above the airship, millions of Phoenixes fly over the capital, landing in the city proper, brandsihing blades of ancient adaman. Dai smiles, yet seems saddened by his presence here.~

"Fool of a child. Now she is to die, what am I going to do with her?"

~Dai waves a hand, signalling the Phoenixes to begin gathering the citizens of the capital for their trials, and possible executions.~
Back to top Go down
Rhi
Rhi

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Character Info.
Name: Rhi Anai
Race: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 3:39 am

((WTF? What's going on here?! What did I do?!))

~In the capital, Rhi is weeping as she bids her household farewell.~
"I will not survive this. Listen to Veritas. She will lead you well until they figure out that none of you are responsible for anything I did."
~She flies to the Phoenixes.~
"Please, my Lord. Leave the people out of this. Even I am uncertain of what is going on here."
~She flies to the Barbarians.~
"Please, stop this. I do not wish my people to fight."
~Finally, she returned to the capital. Looking up at the ship, she curses softly.~
"Surrender...is a word that has no meaning in the Aradnian tongue...How about a compromise, then? I surrender, but my people are not subjected to a rule they will not agree to?"

~~Throughout all of this, Rhi is issuing an evacuation. The Aradnians are leaving their homes to go into the protection of Nox Aula. You'll have to excuse me for not wanting to involve the people in what is OBVIOUSLY some sort of personal dispute gone wrong.~~
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Veritas

Number of posts : 99
Location : A barren part of the Aradnian desert, away from prying eyes
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Character Info.
Name: Aeterna Veritas

PostSubject: Re: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 3:53 am

~In a moment, Veritas has taken control of her sister's empire. She rounds all Aradnians into an oasis, placing barriers of every sort to delay the onslaught as her sister attempts to negotiate a way for the Aradnian people to survive.~

((A NOTE: Aradnians are the type of people who will NOT allow foreigners on their throne. The most they'll accept is an Aradnian of another nation's choosing. If you think this is an idle comment that is subject to opinion, it's not. The Aradnians WILL DESTROY ARADNI, rather than have a foreigner on the throne.))
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Character Info.
Name: Valandres
Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 11:38 am

~ A great sea of Blackfire swept acros the barbaric forces colidding with the walls of the city. Each and every berserker fell dead to the ground as great eruption of black flame spiraled into the sky, taking the majority of the Phoenixes to their deaths in a much similar way. The Spire of Black fire spread outwards A majority of the ships would vanish in the spire.~

The cause of this sudden attack could not be seen but would most likely be thought as a surprie attack from Rhi's loyals.

With there forces highly diminished, a vast amount iof warships destroyed, the Invading forces had lost there edge. What now would happen could only be decided by the two forces.

(OOC: Wonder who could have helped Razz none here have seen that particular attack.)
Back to top Go down
Dai
Admin
Admin
Dai

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:08 pm

~Dai chuckles, noting the flames.~

"Oh, how very exciting! A hidden magic trap!?"

~Dai smiles, dusting himself off.~

"Ah, well, it won't matter."

~Dai vanishes.~
Back to top Go down
Gwendely

PostSubject: Re: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:11 pm

~Gwendelyn stares in horror at the dead bodies of her men,tears pouring from her eyes.~

"Ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~The mark above her eye begins to glow a bright red, as her eyes become soulless and filled with only rage.~

"You...want....see...what....true....berserker...does."

~Gwendelyn draws her blade, staring at the city.~
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
Lesser Admin
Lesser Admin
Mitsunari

Number of posts : 8

Character Info.
Name: Ishida Mitsunari
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:12 pm

~She lands gently behind Gwendelyn, placing a hand on her shoulder.~

"Enough. They are gone. It is not worth slaughtering innocents, when the true killer is still out there.~

~Zargabath chuckles under her helm, leading Gwendelyn away.~
Back to top Go down
Hugue
Admin
Admin
Hugue

Number of posts : 4

Character Info.
Name: Hugue DeCartago

PostSubject: Re: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:14 pm

((Seraphim did not survive the crash of the Alexander.

D.O.D: Tammaz 11, 4131 CE
C.O.D: Murder))

*Note* Seraphim was Dravidia's Grand General. Sethra will now take action.
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 10:37 pm

((OOC damn did'nt expect this. Guess its going to get interesting from here on out))
Back to top Go down
Rhi
Rhi

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:27 am

((SHIT))

"STOP THIS!!!"
~Rhi screams, watching her attackers perish. It is the deaths of the Phoenixes which hurt her most.~
"I don't want anyone to die today. Aradnian or not, I once negotiated alliances with these people...The Dravidians were, for a time, my people."
~She screams in some sort of rage.~
"I DON'T WANT THEM TO DIE!!!"
~Her anger leaving her drained, Rhi sits down in the capital, waiting.~
"Either you accept a personal surrender, or Aradni is destroyed."
~She frowns.~
"I prefer the former, rather than the latter."
~She stands.~
"Allies should not let allies fight alone...Lucia, we need to talk."
~She sends her mind outward. Finding Lucia, she sends her request that her only true ally come speak with her.~

((BTW: I find it interesting that Dai, whom Rhi fully trusted, is helping those who seek to destroy Aradni. Just a little side-note, Rhi does not seek an alliance with Valadyr. That we receive help from that direction is nice, but we aren't allies.))

Last edited by on Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Veritas
Veritas

Number of posts : 99
Location : A barren part of the Aradnian desert, away from prying eyes
Registration date : 2007-07-29

Character Info.
Name: Aeterna Veritas

PostSubject: Re: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 3:33 am

~Veritas, surrounded by her own defenses and the people of Aradni, watches in mute horror, smirking when the "unknown" ally added his power into the mix.~
"You are truly something, my Lord. That something is probably going to get you killed."
Back to top Go down
Valandres
Valandres

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 12:26 pm

(OOc I honestly dont know why u all would think that it is Valandres. No one has seen this skill or type of attack before. So even if you supsect him though i dont undertstand how. No proof could be given.))_
Back to top Go down
Dai
Admin
Admin
Dai

Character Info.
Race:

PostSubject: Re: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 12:05 pm

((Dai isn't helping or hindering. He is only here b/c the Phoenixes have decided to help the Senin. Dai hates the Senin, but leads his people.))
Back to top Go down
The Wolfman
Elite Member
Elite Member
The Wolfman

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Character Info.
Name: Wolf
Race: Lycanthrope

PostSubject: Re: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 6:15 pm

~A roar can be heard for miles around as Wolf walks out of the palace swearing in Druidic~
"you fucking people never wake a man up when there is a war"
~He walks up and stands staring at the army~
"kinky"
~He gets a smartass smile hoping to bring some joy too a downed army knowing if he army feels bad they fight bad he turns to his lycan form and gets ready to fight for his people~
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character Info.
Name: Tomahna Riva
Race: Outcast

PostSubject: Re: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 6:41 am

Methros appears next to wolf and says "shall we join the fray?" and silently unsheats his claw and sword
Back to top Go down
Kurosawa
Admin
Admin
Kurosawa

Number of posts : 51

Character Info.
Name: Shuuen Kurosawa
Race: Kishin

PostSubject: Re: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:42 am

~She stands on the wall, holding her blade at her side. She brushes her purple hair from her eyes, watching the senseless slaughter.~

"Idiots, can you not settle this foolishness with words."

~She smiles, leaning back against the tower.~
Back to top Go down
Rhi
Rhi

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:11 am

~Rhi's voice reaches Wolf.~
"Stay with the civilians. They need your protection. I do not want a war, Wolf. Do as I say."
~She stands utterly still.~
"Where is Lucia? I must speak with her..."
~She groans.~
"I don't want people to die."
~She glances at Jynx.~
"Lady Lancaster...I would solve with words what others would fuel with blood...It seems, however, that my ally is not listening to me at the moment...Would you be willing to help open the channels of communications for us to negotiate peace?"
Back to top Go down
Kurosawa
Admin
Admin
Kurosawa

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:50 am

~Jynx lowers herself to Rhi.~

"Call Her...Mind-to-Mind. She'll answer now."

~Jynx smiles.~

"Sethra has attacked Lucien in the Desert...their pact is broken."
Back to top Go down
Tomahna
Tomahna

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Character Info.
Name: Tomahna Riva
Race: Outcast

PostSubject: Re: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 12:15 pm

Methros shrugs his shoulder and goes to chanlege the oncomming barbarian
Back to top Go down
Kurosawa
Admin
Admin
Kurosawa

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 12:17 pm

~Jynx laughs as the remnant forces of the invaders, some still fighting and others fleeing, rush in everyt direction.~

"Tell your peons to stop harming those who flee, Rhi Anai."

~Jynx growls, staring at the Empress.~

"Or I will have to stop them."
Back to top Go down
The Wolfman
Elite Member
Elite Member
The Wolfman

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Character Info.
Name: Wolf
Race: Lycanthrope

PostSubject: Re: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 3:15 pm

~Wolf is walking around watching citizens should they need help~
Back to top Go down
Rhi
Rhi

Character Info.

PostSubject: Re: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 7:12 am

~Rhi grabs Methros by the collar.~
"You, Captain, are yet to be released from my command. Help Wolf. Protect the civilians."
~She points them both to the oasis where Veritas has erected her defenses.~
"Over there."
~She then sends her mind out to Lucia again.~
"Lucia...I am in need of assistance..."
Back to top Go down
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Number of posts : 153

Character Info.
Name: Shannon Lucia Magus

PostSubject: Re: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 11:31 am

~As the words pass mind-to-mind, Lucia's calm, warm, yet cold voice flows into Rhi's mind.~

"What is it that you ask of me, My Little Phoenix?"

~There seems a bit of joy in Lucia's voice, unusual for the normally grim Tarkin.~
Back to top Go down
https://warlord-agahim.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>   <: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<: Dravidians on the Horizon; War is Come:>
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next