Argentum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0001 OV

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello there, it's Braal!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Braal
Braal

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Character Info.
Name: Braal
Race:

Hello there, it's Braal! Empty
PostSubject: Hello there, it's Braal!   Hello there, it's Braal! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:13 pm

Hello, guys!
I'm Braal, a member from the previous version of the site. I hope that there's not going to be major bugs as in the previous one because I intend to have fun as everybody here.

If there's something to do about Braal, you have to know that he's the King of Barbaras and of Asha'man that he had conquered with the permission of Lucia Magus. For what concern his race, he's a Prime Demon and possesses a long life though his no God. A biography is coming soon.
Back to top Go down
http://isadora22.forumcircle.com/index.php/
LuciaMagus
Admin
Admin
LuciaMagus

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Shannon Lucia Magus
Race: Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, it's Braal!   Hello there, it's Braal! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 12:25 pm

dont worry, we have worked out all of the major bugs. It took some time but we are now certain that the site is up to standards.
Back to top Go down
https://warlord-agahim.rpg-board.net
Braal
Braal

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-07-21

Character Info.
Name: Braal
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, it's Braal!   Hello there, it's Braal! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 9:34 am

Thanks for the information. It's good to know that the bugs have been fixed because they were slightly annoying me not to say the least. I'm sure that it'll be better to enjoy my stay here now that it had been all fixed. I already enjoy it anyway because nothing's too hard for my eyes. Yeah, I've got to say that to have only 15% of vision with my two eyes has its advantages and inconvenients but I deal with it just the same. Thanks again for the informations.
Back to top Go down
http://isadora22.forumcircle.com/index.php/
Rhi
Rhi

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Character Info.
Name: Rhi Anai
Race: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, it's Braal!   Hello there, it's Braal! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 6:36 am

Hey, Braal. Good to see that you came with us.
Back to top Go down
Shuuhei
Admin
Admin
Shuuhei

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Character Info.
Name: Shuuhei
Race: Kishin

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, it's Braal!   Hello there, it's Braal! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 12:31 pm

Oh, Rhi.

Some bad news for you.

Your Halbred, Maelstrom. The Gift from Dante Misura. It was taken by Amaterasu McMoran. She now wields it.
Back to top Go down
Rhi
Rhi

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2007-06-07

Character Info.
Name: Rhi Anai
Race: Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, it's Braal!   Hello there, it's Braal! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 8:44 am

Ummm...WHAT?!!!!

Okay, so Hosetu and I are unable to get online for about two months, and we come back to this mess? We know nothing about Lucia's death (only found out because of our habit of reading every single damned post). I am suddenly finding that a favorite piece in my weapon collection is gone, taken by a woman I've never even HEARD of.

Needless to say; Hosetu, Carina and I would like to continue this conversation in the General Discussion board.

We need info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, it's Braal!   Hello there, it's Braal! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there, it's Braal!
Page 1 of 1